i-mint reveals new brand identity
Revealing its new brand identity, i-mint, which has evolved from a 'single program' to a brand that offers a 'basket of consumer offerings' focusing on enhancing customer experience and creating India
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Revealing its new brand identity, i-mint, which has evolved from a 'single program' to a brand that offers a 'basket of consumer offerings' focusing on enhancing customer experience and creating India's largest "Rewards Marketing Network", powered by technology, indicating a significant leap in its business growth. With a member base of nine million members and a partner network crossing 3000, i-mint has become India’s largest rewards program. Having pioneered the concept of multiple partner rewards program in India in August 2006, with six national partners, i-mint has completed three years of successful operations. The network of partners has rapidly increased to include brands across categories such as Entertainment, Groceries, Travel, Fashion, Apparels, Home Appliances, Gifting and more, both on Offline and Online platforms. Some of the key brands who are now partnered with i-mint are Bookmyshow.com, Music World, Planet Fashion, IFB, Welspun, TMC, Monginis, Ferns and Petals. Following its initial launch in four cities - Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore, i-mint has now scaled its operations to pan India covering almost 80 per cent of the urban India across more than 30 cities.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating ‘transformation’ experience in its stores
- ShopClues aims to becomes everyday fashion destination
- Future Retail posts 17% increase in Q4 profit
- Brooks Brothers widens its online footprint with Tata CLiQ
- ABFRL partners with KVIC to sell Khadi products
- BIBA opens new flagship store in Mumbai
- Crocs launches new store in Bengaluru
- SnapBizz targets 3000 retailers by 2018
- Shahid Kapoor gets 'Best Entrepreneur Award'