artd`inox, is all set to make its mark in Bangalore
artd`inox in conjunction with Jindal ARC – an architectural division of Jindal
August 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
artd`inox in conjunction with Jindal ARC – an architectural division of Jindal Stainless Steel, opens up a new store in Bangalore. artd`inox is bullish to create its distinct identity in the city which is known for its high style quotient. This store is artd`inox`s first venture with Jindal Arc. Spread across 2600 square feet at Krishvi Aspire, the store has modern ambience and aesthetic display of products. “artd`inox has managed to make its mark in niche lifestyle product category in India. We have got incredible response in key metros like Delhi and Mumbai and we are pleased to spread out the arena of brand with our new store in conjunction with Jindal Arc in Bangalore,” said Mr. Veer Kaul, COO, artd`inox. artd`inox products are designed by the team of designers of international repute, their unique forms and designs in stainless steel and their fusion with wood, porcelain and glass, make them ideal for the needs of the urban consumers.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden
- Indiabulls ventures into LED lighting business
- Jeff Bezos gives $1 million to support press freedom
- Jesper Broding becomes new CEO for Ikea Group
- Future Retail to set up 4000 Easyday stores in five years
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating â€˜transformationâ€™ experience in its stores