artd`inox, is all set to make its mark in Bangalore
artd`inox in conjunction with Jindal ARC – an architectural division of Jindal
August 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
artd`inox in conjunction with Jindal ARC – an architectural division of Jindal Stainless Steel, opens up a new store in Bangalore. artd`inox is bullish to create its distinct identity in the city which is known for its high style quotient. This store is artd`inox`s first venture with Jindal Arc. Spread across 2600 square feet at Krishvi Aspire, the store has modern ambience and aesthetic display of products. “artd`inox has managed to make its mark in niche lifestyle product category in India. We have got incredible response in key metros like Delhi and Mumbai and we are pleased to spread out the arena of brand with our new store in conjunction with Jindal Arc in Bangalore,” said Mr. Veer Kaul, COO, artd`inox. artd`inox products are designed by the team of designers of international repute, their unique forms and designs in stainless steel and their fusion with wood, porcelain and glass, make them ideal for the needs of the urban consumers.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Boxx.ai Targets 40% Topline Impact
- Smartphone Companies Brings parity In Dsscounts
- This transformation came amid Pladis expansion plan
- The War Between The E-commerce Giant
- Textile Sector has More Potential To grow: Smiriti Irani
- Naveen Anand to Be SDRM OF Oriflame
- Chennai To Taste The "Fipola" Meat
- Bengaluru To Hold First Edition OF Denimsandjeans
- De Beer "ForeverMark" To Mark Its Expansion
- Gitanjali Gets Interim Relief from The High Court