Zara eyes to expand its presence in smaller cities and semi-rural areas
Zara's plans to sell online in India will help the brand expand its presence beyond the eight cities it is present in currently.March 18, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zara, one of the world’s largest fashion retailer, is likely to sell online in India.
Inditex, or Industria de Diseño Textil SA, in its results statements for the year ended 31 January 2017 said, "In 2017, Zara expects to launch online sales in India."
The company in its statement said, "To be sure, Zara started leveraging the online sales route only in March this year in just two countries, Singapore and Malaysia. It will start selling online in Thailand and Vietnam in next few weeks."
Zara's plans to sell online in India will help the brand expand its presence beyond the eight cities it is present in currently. Smaller cities and semi-rural areas are seen to be the next growth driver for e-commerce companies.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Boxx.ai Targets 40% Topline Impact
- Smartphone Companies Brings parity In Dsscounts
- This transformation came amid Pladis expansion plan
- The War Between The E-commerce Giant
- Textile Sector has More Potential To grow: Smiriti Irani
- Naveen Anand to Be SDRM OF Oriflame
- Chennai To Taste The "Fipola" Meat
- Bengaluru To Hold First Edition OF Denimsandjeans
- De Beer "ForeverMark" To Mark Its Expansion
- Gitanjali Gets Interim Relief from The High Court