Woodland To Revamp Store Design, Opens 2 New Stores In New Delhi
The two stores have the dimensions of 2,800 sq.ft. and 2,000 sq.ft. respectively.April 12, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adventure and outdoor shoemaker Woodland has announced the launch of two new concept stores in Noida in GIP mall and DLF Mall of India to revamp all its existing
The company new retail expansion strategy is to attain a more eco-friendly and trendy image among the prospects of the brand and mark the beginning of the new design outlets in the country, the company said in a statement.
The two stores have the dimensions of 2,800 sq.ft. and 2,000 sq.ft. respectively.
Harkirat Singh, MD of Woodland said, “The new store concept and these store launches add to our brand’s repertoire of Pro-planet philosophy featuring eco-friendly elements like the use of recycled wood, LED energy saving lighting amongst others with a warm colour palette. Known for the positive values we embody, we wanted to facilitate the same into the fresh designs in our new format stores too. With an astounding result– the stores look stunning, displaying a beautiful mix of ethos and product.”
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- I-Life Sets Selling Target To 1.3L laptops In India This Year
- NRI billionaire Yusuffali To Buy UK's 'Harrogate Spring Water'
- Amazon builds India-first experiences for Smart Speakers
- Amazon begins 'Key In-car' delivery service to vehicles
- Gap India Expand Presence With 60 New Old Navy stores
- Videocon approaches NCLT For Joint Hearing Of Insolvency Cases
- Katrina Kaif to endorse jewellery brand Kalyan Jewellers
- Varun Raheaja owned Luxury jewellery brand Azotiique launches Store In Mumbai
- Alcis Sports Enters Tie-up With FIFA
- Suresh Prabhu To Convene First E-commerce Think Tank Meeting For Framework of National Policy On E-Commerce