Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas
Kion India will also be selling products based on the technology of the Italian Kion brand under the sole name of Om.April 20, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kion’s Indian forklift truck brand, Voltas, is to join forces with the established Italian brand Om in India.
To harness the vast market potential of the subcontinent even more effectively, trucks containing Voltas technology will in future be marketed under the name Om Voltas.
Kion India will also be selling products based on the technology of the Italian Kion brand under the sole name of Om.
Sunil K. Gupta, CEO, Kion India, said, "We will be combining one hundred years of Om technical know-how and 65 years of Voltas expertise. The idea is to strengthen our market position in India by capitalizing further on the Kion."
Gordon Riske, Chief Executive Officer, Kion Group, said, "The Kion brand Om is strong in the volume segment between premium and economy and has great potential in India."
In addition to products bearing the Om and Om Voltas brand names, Kion India also sells industrial trucks, warehouse technology and services under the Baoli and Linde brands.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aegon Life explores fintech and e-commerce platforms to sell policies
- Trent Hypermarket plans to open 50 retail stores, distribution centre in Hyderabad
- Pepe Jeans looks to foray into innerwear segment
- Future Group aims at 50 Central stores by year end
- Amazon India partners with Nuoaura for pan-India stationery supplies
- Alibaba and Tencent among new investors pouring $10 billion into China Unicom: Sources
- Cabinet approves India-Australia MoU on coorporation in textile sectors
- FreeCharge partners with digital entertainment companies to provide digital payment solutions to users
- Venture Catalysts to open offices in Lucknow, Kolkata and Nagpur in July
- GJF to launch Adhigam software to assist jewellers migrating to GST regime