Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas
Kion India will also be selling products based on the technology of the Italian Kion brand under the sole name of Om.April 20, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kion’s Indian forklift truck brand, Voltas, is to join forces with the established Italian brand Om in India.
To harness the vast market potential of the subcontinent even more effectively, trucks containing Voltas technology will in future be marketed under the name Om Voltas.
Kion India will also be selling products based on the technology of the Italian Kion brand under the sole name of Om.
Sunil K. Gupta, CEO, Kion India, said, "We will be combining one hundred years of Om technical know-how and 65 years of Voltas expertise. The idea is to strengthen our market position in India by capitalizing further on the Kion."
Gordon Riske, Chief Executive Officer, Kion Group, said, "The Kion brand Om is strong in the volume segment between premium and economy and has great potential in India."
In addition to products bearing the Om and Om Voltas brand names, Kion India also sells industrial trucks, warehouse technology and services under the Baoli and Linde brands.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit
- Rural FMCG Market To reach $220 Billion By 2025
- BIBA Opens Its New Store In Ghittorni