Titan launches integrated format store at Banjara Hills in Hyderabad
With an extensive retail network of World of Titan, Tanishq and Titan Eyeplus, the Banjara Hills store is the first integrated store in Telangana, the second after Vizag.April 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Watch and accessories company, Titan has launched its first combined format store housing watches, jewellery, eyewear and accessories under one roof in Banjara Hills here.
A press release issued by the company said the new retail format aims at providing its customers with an enhanced shopping experience.
With an extensive retail network of World of Titan, Tanishq and Titan Eyeplus, the Banjara Hills store is the first integrated store in Telangana, the second after Vizag.
Managing Director, Titan Company Limited, Bhaskar Bhat said, the new Titan flagship store lets customers browse through over 5000+ products including watches, accessories, jewellery, eyewear, before zeroing in, on the perfect choice.
Bhat said by housing Tanishq, World of Titan and Titan Eyeplus under one roof, Titan is looking forward to providing its customers an unmatched shopping experience to the residents of Hyderabad and Telangana.
"We have been celebrating almost 3 decades of excellence and love from our customers, and we aim to make every shopping experience a memorable one for every single customer purchasing a Titan and this integrated store is an example of our unique retail offering to them," he said.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Ace Turtle aims to enable Rs 1,000 cr sales on its platform
- Somany Ceramics' first plant in Andhra Pradesh to be ready in December
- Whirlpool Appoints Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput As Brand Ambassadors
- Berger Paints To Install Integrated UP Paint Plant With Rs 200 Investment
- Bata India Ropes In Kriti Sanon As New Brand Ambassador
- Motorola opens 25 'Moto Hubs' in North-East
- Diljit Dosanjh becomes face of fashion brand fbb
- PrettySecrets Aims To Double Offline Retail Presence By Year End
- Kim Kardashian To Launch Lingerie, Shapewear Line
- Singer Katy Perry Launches Fruit-scented Sandal Collection