The commerce and industry ministry has approved a proposal of Newby India
This portal was set up after the winding up of the foreign investment promotion board
Tags: Newby proposal approvedOctober 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
The commerce and industry ministry has approved a proposal of Newby India in the single brand retail trading sector.
According to the foreign investment facilitation portal “The Company has sought approval to undertake retail trading of tea products under brand ‘NEWBY”.
This portal was set up after the winding up of the foreign investment promotion board.
Foreign direct investment into the country grew 9 per cent to USD 43.47 billion in 2016-17.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aurobindo Pharma Gets Final Approval From US Health
- Ace turtle partnered with Ninja Van to provide last mile delivery
- Leather exports to increase by 10% by 2022
- Myntra joins hands with government to promote hand-loom industry
- LUX On To Expand Business Through Women AND KIds Innerwear
- Livspace to invest Rs 70 crore on Global Designing Partnership
- Pepperfry launches its first franchise studio in Bangalore
- Favre-Leuba launched its iconic watch Raider Bivouac 9000
- Retail division reported 68.2% profit
- Srinivas Pathak appointed as a CFO and ED