The commerce and industry ministry has approved a proposal of Newby India
This portal was set up after the winding up of the foreign investment promotion board
Tags: Newby proposal approvedOctober 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
The commerce and industry ministry has approved a proposal of Newby India in the single brand retail trading sector.
According to the foreign investment facilitation portal “The Company has sought approval to undertake retail trading of tea products under brand ‘NEWBY”.
This portal was set up after the winding up of the foreign investment promotion board.
Foreign direct investment into the country grew 9 per cent to USD 43.47 billion in 2016-17.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Bangladesh Calls For Indian Investment To Boost Its Garment Business
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Christmas Store
- H&M share Tumbles And Also Quarterly Sales Drop
- Anushka Sharma to Promote kajaria's Kerovit Brand
- Sketchers Aims To Become Rs 1000 Crore Brand In India
- Flipkart Turnover Increases By 19%
- PhonePe App launches Gold Option For Customers
- Boutique Living To Expand Its Business In Middle East
- Consumer Goods Company Marico Plans Only Online Brand
- German Retailer Metro Profit Increases In 17-18 Financial Year