The commerce and industry ministry has approved a proposal of Newby India
This portal was set up after the winding up of the foreign investment promotion board
Tags: Newby proposal approvedOctober 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
The commerce and industry ministry has approved a proposal of Newby India in the single brand retail trading sector.
According to the foreign investment facilitation portal “The Company has sought approval to undertake retail trading of tea products under brand ‘NEWBY”.
This portal was set up after the winding up of the foreign investment promotion board.
Foreign direct investment into the country grew 9 per cent to USD 43.47 billion in 2016-17.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Microsoft Enables Digital Payment Facility In 'Kaizala' app
- Zivame Invests Rs 40 Cr In Offline Segment For Sales Push
- Jaypore Open First Brick-and-Mortar Store
- Motorola Plans To Open 100 'Moto Hubs' In Karnataka
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India