The Smartphone brand will sell its phone through big bazaar
This would be first of this kind of brand which was online only and now going to debut offline through big bazaarOctober 12, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading smartphone brand Xiaomi has joined hand with Big Bazaar for selling of its smartphone Redmi Note 4 and redmi 4 in this festive season.
Manu Jain, head of India operation Xiaomi announced through twitter by saying “No other brand has ever sold phones at a supermarket chain. This would be the first of its kind for the brand which was online only. This journey started when I first met Mr Kishore Biyani few months ago to discuss a potential collaboration with the Future Group. During one of the brain storming sessions we agreed to try out something new by selling phones through Big Bazaar.”
Jain also added “The Redmi phones will available in all stores in this festive season with special price. Customers also get the benefit of using ICICI debit and credit card."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aurobindo Pharma Gets Final Approval From US Health
- Ace turtle partnered with Ninja Van to provide last mile delivery
- Leather exports to increase by 10% by 2022
- Myntra joins hands with government to promote hand-loom industry
- LUX On To Expand Business Through Women AND KIds Innerwear
- Livspace to invest Rs 70 crore on Global Designing Partnership
- Pepperfry launches its first franchise studio in Bangalore
- Favre-Leuba launched its iconic watch Raider Bivouac 9000
- Retail division reported 68.2% profit
- Srinivas Pathak appointed as a CFO and ED