The Smartphone brand will sell its phone through big bazaar
This would be first of this kind of brand which was online only and now going to debut offline through big bazaarOctober 12, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading smartphone brand Xiaomi has joined hand with Big Bazaar for selling of its smartphone Redmi Note 4 and redmi 4 in this festive season.
Manu Jain, head of India operation Xiaomi announced through twitter by saying “No other brand has ever sold phones at a supermarket chain. This would be the first of its kind for the brand which was online only. This journey started when I first met Mr Kishore Biyani few months ago to discuss a potential collaboration with the Future Group. During one of the brain storming sessions we agreed to try out something new by selling phones through Big Bazaar.”
Jain also added “The Redmi phones will available in all stores in this festive season with special price. Customers also get the benefit of using ICICI debit and credit card."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Payments platform PhonePe looks to double its team
- Vision Express expands retail presence, opens new outlet in Delhi
- Shopclues Reduces Headcount By 45-50 Employees
- Flipkart Unfreezes To Increase Headcount, Offers 700 New Jobs
- Voonik's Revenue Rises To Rs 117 Crore In FY17
- Lifestyle Launches New Gift Card In Partnerhip With Qwikcilver
- Amazon India's Summer Sale for large appliances to start from midnight
- Sportina Exim Enters India With Houston Based Fitness Equipment 'Promaxima'
- Microsoft Enables Digital Payment Facility In 'Kaizala' app
- Zivame Invests Rs 40 Cr In Offline Segment For Sales Push