The Focus shifts to new retail segments for Future Group
Pantaloon Retail is looking at increasing its presence in the entertainment and leisure, sports and food retail space.
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloon Retail is looking at increasing its presence in the entertainment and leisure, sports and food retail space. The Future Group has significant presence in fashion merchandising retail space through its outlets Pantaloons, Central, Big Bazaar, Celio and Ethnicity. In November, Pantaloon plans to launch a new packaged commodity product brand (private label) 'Ekta' with 35 stock-keeping units (SKUs) to start with. The company is also planing to launch a private label in lingerie soon. In the entertainment and leisure space, the company is present through its subsidiary Galaxy Entertainment, and is likely to expand this business. Amongst new business ideas, Future Group plans to launch is a travel company as it recently acquired travel company Club 7. Another business the group is looking at is launching stores for printing and designing needs.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon plans to open 13 more bookstores in US by year end
- Randeep, Sunny Leone to feature in Splash Fashion's new brand campaign
- Metro Cash & Carry India mulls over relocation within Ludhiana
- Zivame, Benneton apply single-brand retail licence
- ChrysCapital likely to acquire Mufti for Rs 500 Crore
- Metro Shoes posts Rs 13 crore online sales
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden