The Focus shifts to new retail segments for Future Group
Pantaloon Retail is looking at increasing its presence in the entertainment and leisure, sports and food retail space.
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloon Retail is looking at increasing its presence in the entertainment and leisure, sports and food retail space. The Future Group has significant presence in fashion merchandising retail space through its outlets Pantaloons, Central, Big Bazaar, Celio and Ethnicity. In November, Pantaloon plans to launch a new packaged commodity product brand (private label) 'Ekta' with 35 stock-keeping units (SKUs) to start with. The company is also planing to launch a private label in lingerie soon. In the entertainment and leisure space, the company is present through its subsidiary Galaxy Entertainment, and is likely to expand this business. Amongst new business ideas, Future Group plans to launch is a travel company as it recently acquired travel company Club 7. Another business the group is looking at is launching stores for printing and designing needs.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aurobindo Pharma Gets Final Approval From US Health
- Ace turtle partnered with Ninja Van to provide last mile delivery
- Leather exports to increase by 10% by 2022
- Myntra joins hands with government to promote hand-loom industry
- LUX On To Expand Business Through Women AND KIds Innerwear
- Livspace to invest Rs 70 crore on Global Designing Partnership
- Pepperfry launches its first franchise studio in Bangalore
- Favre-Leuba launched its iconic watch Raider Bivouac 9000
- Retail division reported 68.2% profit
- Srinivas Pathak appointed as a CFO and ED