Tata CLiQ to add kids fashion category
As per the plan, it will house over 15 brands such as Gini & Jony, Lilliput, Toons, Nauti Nati among others.August 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brands housed under Westside portfolio such as Utsa Kids, Baby Hop, HOP etc will be exclusively available on the website.
Tata Group's multi-brand phygital ecommerce platform Tata CLiQ said it is going to add kids fashion as a separate category to its portfolio. As per the plan, it will house over 15 brands such as Gini & Jony, Lilliput, Toons, Nauti Nati among others. In addition to these, brands housed under Westside portfolio such as Utsa Kids, Baby Hop, HOP, Y&F will be exclusively available on the website and will also be offered under full omni-channel services. “Introducing kids wear category is in line with our focus on brands and brand loving consumers. We aim to ensure that Indian consumers get access to brand’s latest in-season collection that can be delivered within 48 hours at their doorstep. Through our partnership with the finest brands in kid’s fashion segment, we aim to connect with parents and tweens, who are increasingly brand conscious and always want the best for their kids,” said Vikas Purohit, chief operating officer, Tata CLiQ.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aurobindo Pharma Gets Final Approval From US Health
- Ace turtle partnered with Ninja Van to provide last mile delivery
- Leather exports to increase by 10% by 2022
- Myntra joins hands with government to promote hand-loom industry
- LUX On To Expand Business Through Women AND KIds Innerwear
- Livspace to invest Rs 70 crore on Global Designing Partnership
- Pepperfry launches its first franchise studio in Bangalore
- Favre-Leuba launched its iconic watch Raider Bivouac 9000
- Retail division reported 68.2% profit
- Srinivas Pathak appointed as a CFO and ED