Tata CLiQ to add kids fashion category
As per the plan, it will house over 15 brands such as Gini & Jony, Lilliput, Toons, Nauti Nati among others.August 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brands housed under Westside portfolio such as Utsa Kids, Baby Hop, HOP etc will be exclusively available on the website.
Tata Group's multi-brand phygital ecommerce platform Tata CLiQ said it is going to add kids fashion as a separate category to its portfolio. As per the plan, it will house over 15 brands such as Gini & Jony, Lilliput, Toons, Nauti Nati among others. In addition to these, brands housed under Westside portfolio such as Utsa Kids, Baby Hop, HOP, Y&F will be exclusively available on the website and will also be offered under full omni-channel services. “Introducing kids wear category is in line with our focus on brands and brand loving consumers. We aim to ensure that Indian consumers get access to brand’s latest in-season collection that can be delivered within 48 hours at their doorstep. Through our partnership with the finest brands in kid’s fashion segment, we aim to connect with parents and tweens, who are increasingly brand conscious and always want the best for their kids,” said Vikas Purohit, chief operating officer, Tata CLiQ.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Bangladesh Calls For Indian Investment To Boost Its Garment Business
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Christmas Store
- H&M share Tumbles And Also Quarterly Sales Drop
- Anushka Sharma to Promote kajaria's Kerovit Brand
- Sketchers Aims To Become Rs 1000 Crore Brand In India
- Flipkart Turnover Increases By 19%
- PhonePe App launches Gold Option For Customers
- Boutique Living To Expand Its Business In Middle East
- Consumer Goods Company Marico Plans Only Online Brand
- German Retailer Metro Profit Increases In 17-18 Financial Year