Tata CLiQ to add kids fashion category
As per the plan, it will house over 15 brands such as Gini & Jony, Lilliput, Toons, Nauti Nati among others.August 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brands housed under Westside portfolio such as Utsa Kids, Baby Hop, HOP etc will be exclusively available on the website.
Tata Group's multi-brand phygital ecommerce platform Tata CLiQ said it is going to add kids fashion as a separate category to its portfolio. As per the plan, it will house over 15 brands such as Gini & Jony, Lilliput, Toons, Nauti Nati among others. In addition to these, brands housed under Westside portfolio such as Utsa Kids, Baby Hop, HOP, Y&F will be exclusively available on the website and will also be offered under full omni-channel services. “Introducing kids wear category is in line with our focus on brands and brand loving consumers. We aim to ensure that Indian consumers get access to brand’s latest in-season collection that can be delivered within 48 hours at their doorstep. Through our partnership with the finest brands in kid’s fashion segment, we aim to connect with parents and tweens, who are increasingly brand conscious and always want the best for their kids,” said Vikas Purohit, chief operating officer, Tata CLiQ.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Payments platform PhonePe looks to double its team
- Vision Express expands retail presence, opens new outlet in Delhi
- Shopclues Reduces Headcount By 45-50 Employees
- Flipkart Unfreezes To Increase Headcount, Offers 700 New Jobs
- Voonik's Revenue Rises To Rs 117 Crore In FY17
- Lifestyle Launches New Gift Card In Partnerhip With Qwikcilver
- Amazon India's Summer Sale for large appliances to start from midnight
- Sportina Exim Enters India With Houston Based Fitness Equipment 'Promaxima'
- Microsoft Enables Digital Payment Facility In 'Kaizala' app
- Zivame Invests Rs 40 Cr In Offline Segment For Sales Push