Symphony launches a range of air coolers with additional features
The product is "loaded with new age features like touch screen, voice assist, mosquito repellent, four side cooling pads and gives powerful cooling through double blower among others," the company said in a release.February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ahmedabad-based air cooler company Symphony has launched a range of air coolers with additional features such as air purifier and mosquito repellent, among others.
The product is "loaded with new age features like touch screen, voice assist, mosquito repellent, four side cooling pads and gives powerful cooling through double blower among others," the company said in a release.
Achal Bakeri, Chairman & Managing Director, Symphony, said, "Innovation is a part of our DNA and this launch is yet another example of our thrust on R&D and innovation. One of Symphony's fundamental business strategies is to drive growth through cutting-edge R&D", Symphony Chairman and Managing Director Achal Bakeri said.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Boxx.ai Targets 40% Topline Impact
- Smartphone Companies Brings parity In Dsscounts
- This transformation came amid Pladis expansion plan
- The War Between The E-commerce Giant
- Textile Sector has More Potential To grow: Smiriti Irani
- Naveen Anand to Be SDRM OF Oriflame
- Chennai To Taste The "Fipola" Meat
- Bengaluru To Hold First Edition OF Denimsandjeans
- De Beer "ForeverMark" To Mark Its Expansion
- Gitanjali Gets Interim Relief from The High Court