Symphony launches a range of air coolers with additional features
The product is "loaded with new age features like touch screen, voice assist, mosquito repellent, four side cooling pads and gives powerful cooling through double blower among others," the company said in a release.February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ahmedabad-based air cooler company Symphony has launched a range of air coolers with additional features such as air purifier and mosquito repellent, among others.
The product is "loaded with new age features like touch screen, voice assist, mosquito repellent, four side cooling pads and gives powerful cooling through double blower among others," the company said in a release.
Achal Bakeri, Chairman & Managing Director, Symphony, said, "Innovation is a part of our DNA and this launch is yet another example of our thrust on R&D and innovation. One of Symphony's fundamental business strategies is to drive growth through cutting-edge R&D", Symphony Chairman and Managing Director Achal Bakeri said.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating ‘transformation’ experience in its stores
- ShopClues aims to becomes everyday fashion destination
- Future Retail posts 17% increase in Q4 profit
- Brooks Brothers widens its online footprint with Tata CLiQ
- ABFRL partners with KVIC to sell Khadi products
- BIBA opens new flagship store in Mumbai
- Crocs launches new store in Bengaluru
- SnapBizz targets 3000 retailers by 2018
- Shahid Kapoor gets 'Best Entrepreneur Award'