Spykar plans to open 400 franchise stores by 2020
Spykar is known as a men's wear brand and soon it expects to accelerate its women's division to contribute to 30 percent of sales by 2020.November 21, 2016 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spykar, the fashion apparel brand has planned to add another feather to its cap by producing its own footwear range next year.
It has planned to invest 90 crore INR in the footwear category by 2020.
Sanjay Vakharia, Chief Operating Officer, Spykar Lifestyle, confirmed all this with PTI.
He said, "We will be starting with men's wear. The categories we will cater to is flip flops, slippers, shoes. The pricing will start from Rs 599. We saw a growth of close to 30 per cent in 2015-16 and the consumer segment is quite exciting and is expected to do better in times to come."
The company is known as a men's wear brand and soon it expects to accelerate its women's division to contribute to 30 percent of sales by 2020.
Spykar has 210 franchise stores and it plans to increase to 400 by 2020.
Vakharia said, "Currently, 6 per cent of our revenues come from online channel. Going ahead, we see 20 per cent of revenues from online. We will invest Rs 50 crore in the next 3 years on brand building."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aurobindo Pharma Gets Final Approval From US Health
- Ace turtle partnered with Ninja Van to provide last mile delivery
- Leather exports to increase by 10% by 2022
- Myntra joins hands with government to promote hand-loom industry
- LUX On To Expand Business Through Women AND KIds Innerwear
- Livspace to invest Rs 70 crore on Global Designing Partnership
- Pepperfry launches its first franchise studio in Bangalore
- Favre-Leuba launched its iconic watch Raider Bivouac 9000
- Retail division reported 68.2% profit
- Srinivas Pathak appointed as a CFO and ED