Spykar plans to open 400 franchise stores by 2020
Spykar is known as a men's wear brand and soon it expects to accelerate its women's division to contribute to 30 percent of sales by 2020.November 21, 2016 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spykar, the fashion apparel brand has planned to add another feather to its cap by producing its own footwear range next year.
It has planned to invest 90 crore INR in the footwear category by 2020.
Sanjay Vakharia, Chief Operating Officer, Spykar Lifestyle, confirmed all this with PTI.
He said, "We will be starting with men's wear. The categories we will cater to is flip flops, slippers, shoes. The pricing will start from Rs 599. We saw a growth of close to 30 per cent in 2015-16 and the consumer segment is quite exciting and is expected to do better in times to come."
The company is known as a men's wear brand and soon it expects to accelerate its women's division to contribute to 30 percent of sales by 2020.
Spykar has 210 franchise stores and it plans to increase to 400 by 2020.
Vakharia said, "Currently, 6 per cent of our revenues come from online channel. Going ahead, we see 20 per cent of revenues from online. We will invest Rs 50 crore in the next 3 years on brand building."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon plans to open 13 more bookstores in US by year end
- Randeep, Sunny Leone to feature in Splash Fashion's new brand campaign
- Metro Cash & Carry India mulls over relocation within Ludhiana
- Zivame, Benneton apply single-brand retail licence
- ChrysCapital likely to acquire Mufti for Rs 500 Crore
- Metro Shoes posts Rs 13 crore online sales
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden