Sony India concludes FY16-17 with flat revenue growth
Data accessed from the company's regulatory filing with the Registrar of SCOR Companies reveal that its turnover in FY16 was Rs. 8073.33 crore.May 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sony India revenue growth remained flat in the just concluded 2016-17 fiscal with the Japanese consumer electronics maker yet to overcome the impact of its exit from the laptop and mass market smartphones markets, though it held hopes of pulling things back this fiscal, said managing director Kenichiro Hibi.
He said, "Our revenue growth was flat in FY17 due to the high base effect of laptop and mobile phone businesses. However, if we consider just the television business, revenue grew by 20 per cent last fiscal.
This fiscal, we are targeting 20 per cent revenue growth at a company level since the effect of laptop and mobile business has flattened out."
Data accessed from the company's regulatory filing with the Registrar of SCOR Companies reveal that its turnover in FY16 was Rs. 8073.33 crore.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon plans to open 13 more bookstores in US by year end
- Randeep, Sunny Leone to feature in Splash Fashion's new brand campaign
- Metro Cash & Carry India mulls over relocation within Ludhiana
- Zivame, Benneton apply single-brand retail licence
- ChrysCapital likely to acquire Mufti for Rs 500 Crore
- Metro Shoes posts Rs 13 crore online sales
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden