Sony India concludes FY16-17 with flat revenue growth
Data accessed from the company's regulatory filing with the Registrar of SCOR Companies reveal that its turnover in FY16 was Rs. 8073.33 crore.May 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sony India revenue growth remained flat in the just concluded 2016-17 fiscal with the Japanese consumer electronics maker yet to overcome the impact of its exit from the laptop and mass market smartphones markets, though it held hopes of pulling things back this fiscal, said managing director Kenichiro Hibi.
He said, "Our revenue growth was flat in FY17 due to the high base effect of laptop and mobile phone businesses. However, if we consider just the television business, revenue grew by 20 per cent last fiscal.
This fiscal, we are targeting 20 per cent revenue growth at a company level since the effect of laptop and mobile business has flattened out."
Data accessed from the company's regulatory filing with the Registrar of SCOR Companies reveal that its turnover in FY16 was Rs. 8073.33 crore.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal