Sony India concludes FY16-17 with flat revenue growth
Data accessed from the company's regulatory filing with the Registrar of SCOR Companies reveal that its turnover in FY16 was Rs. 8073.33 crore.May 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sony India revenue growth remained flat in the just concluded 2016-17 fiscal with the Japanese consumer electronics maker yet to overcome the impact of its exit from the laptop and mass market smartphones markets, though it held hopes of pulling things back this fiscal, said managing director Kenichiro Hibi.
He said, "Our revenue growth was flat in FY17 due to the high base effect of laptop and mobile phone businesses. However, if we consider just the television business, revenue grew by 20 per cent last fiscal.
This fiscal, we are targeting 20 per cent revenue growth at a company level since the effect of laptop and mobile business has flattened out."
Data accessed from the company's regulatory filing with the Registrar of SCOR Companies reveal that its turnover in FY16 was Rs. 8073.33 crore.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit
- Rural FMCG Market To reach $220 Billion By 2025
- BIBA Opens Its New Store In Ghittorni