Sony India concludes FY16-17 with flat revenue growth
Data accessed from the company's regulatory filing with the Registrar of SCOR Companies reveal that its turnover in FY16 was Rs. 8073.33 crore.May 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sony India revenue growth remained flat in the just concluded 2016-17 fiscal with the Japanese consumer electronics maker yet to overcome the impact of its exit from the laptop and mass market smartphones markets, though it held hopes of pulling things back this fiscal, said managing director Kenichiro Hibi.
He said, "Our revenue growth was flat in FY17 due to the high base effect of laptop and mobile phone businesses. However, if we consider just the television business, revenue grew by 20 per cent last fiscal.
This fiscal, we are targeting 20 per cent revenue growth at a company level since the effect of laptop and mobile business has flattened out."
Data accessed from the company's regulatory filing with the Registrar of SCOR Companies reveal that its turnover in FY16 was Rs. 8073.33 crore.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Payments platform PhonePe looks to double its team
- Vision Express expands retail presence, opens new outlet in Delhi
- Shopclues Reduces Headcount By 45-50 Employees
- Flipkart Unfreezes To Increase Headcount, Offers 700 New Jobs
- Voonik's Revenue Rises To Rs 117 Crore In FY17
- Lifestyle Launches New Gift Card In Partnerhip With Qwikcilver
- Amazon India's Summer Sale for large appliances to start from midnight
- Sportina Exim Enters India With Houston Based Fitness Equipment 'Promaxima'
- Microsoft Enables Digital Payment Facility In 'Kaizala' app
- Zivame Invests Rs 40 Cr In Offline Segment For Sales Push