Sidharth Malhotra To Promote Casual Wear Brand Pepe Jeans
The actor is happy to be associated with the ‘cool and iconic casual wear brand.March 09, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepe Jeans India has taken Sidharth Malhotra on board for their brand’s spring summer 2018 campaign #MadeToCreate, which is all about acting on your passion to create art and bring to life something remarkable that is driven by creative expression.
According to the company, the actor is happy to be associated with the ‘cool and iconic casual wear brand’.
Kavindra Mishra, Managing Director, Pepe Jeans India said, “Malhotra’s popularity, expressed affinity for the brand, powerful persona and youth connect brings a compelling energy to their brand.”
With this collaboration, Malhotra joins a star-studded global line-up including Ashton Kutcher, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and Cara Delevigne all of whom have modelled for the brand over the years.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Jaypore Open First Brick-and-Mortar Store
- Motorola Plans To Open 100 'Moto Hubs' In Karnataka
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.