ShopClues and Ministry of Textiles partner to promote Cotton Industry in India
A joint initiative of ShopClues and Ministry of Textiles, to 'make cotton cool', ShopClues starts an exclusive sale for cottonMay 19, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Taking a step forward to promote the use of cotton and the highlight the cotton industry, ShopClues, India’s first and largest managed marketplace, has partnered with Ministry of Textiles for its #CottonIsCool campaign to bring out the Indianness of cotton to beat the heat this summer.
ShopClues, under the initiative, has created a special #CottonIsCool page which will be active from 17th-20th May, 2017. Consumers using coupon code ‘cottoniscool’ will be offered a 10% discount on existing cotton products.
Radhika Aggarwal, Chief Business Officer and Co-founder, Shopclues, said, "It gives us immense pleasure to join hands with the Ministry of Textiles to promote the cotton industry.
Cotton is a fabric that keeps one cool in scorching Indian summers, and we are sure that our customers spread across Bharat in over 30000 pin-codes will have a lot to choose from our wide range of cotton products we have on offer."
Earlier, ShopClues had partnered with the Central Cottage Emporium and National Handloom Development Corporation to promote handcrafted, regional, and handloom products on the platform, which were part of its ‘IndiMarket’, an exclusive platform for locally sourced Indian products.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- We were never in discussion with Bigbasket for merger- Grofers CEO
- Government Plans To Cut GST On White Goods
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit