SRS Group expands jewellery retail business
With plans to strengthen its branded jewellery retailing business, SRS Jewels, SRS Group, one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in real estate, multiplex cinemas, retail and foo
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With plans to strengthen its branded jewellery retailing business, SRS Jewels, SRS Group, one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in real estate, multiplex cinemas, retail and food & beverages, is looking in to catch the Diwali shopping rush. The company has already doubled the size of its first exclusive SRS Jewels store located at SRS Mall, Faridabad, Haryana and plans to open five more SRS Jewels stores with an investment outlay of about Rs 50 crores by the end of year 2010 in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Palwal and Ghaziabad. SRS Jewels offers a pleasant ambience and unparalleled shopping experience to its customers with its wide range of designs both in traditional and modern jewellery that is suitable for weddings, special occasions and even for daily use. The exhaustive range of Hallmarked Gold and Certified Diamond jewellery at SRS Jewels assures value and peace of mind to the buyers. The brand also extends a lifetime return policy on all its jewellery to its customers. On offer, at SRS Jewels, are the latest styles including exclusive designer jewelry, which are designed in-house as well as by commissioning expert designers. SRS Jewels store at SRS Multiplex, Faridabad, is SRS Group's first jewellery retail store in the northern region of India.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Mobile vans to educate traders about GST
- Online shopping firm dupes woman of Rs 13 lakh
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales this year
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Tablez India launches first stores of Springfield and Women'Secret in Bangalore
- Bata looks to expand into Tier III and Tier IV markets
- Essel Finance signs Business Transfer Agreement with Intec Capital
- MobiKwik ties-up with Samsung Pay for one-tap payments on select devices
- Flipkart makes revised offer of about $950 mn to acquire Snapdeal