SRS Group expands jewellery retail business
With plans to strengthen its branded jewellery retailing business, SRS Jewels, SRS Group, one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in real estate, multiplex cinemas, retail and foo
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With plans to strengthen its branded jewellery retailing business, SRS Jewels, SRS Group, one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in real estate, multiplex cinemas, retail and food & beverages, is looking in to catch the Diwali shopping rush. The company has already doubled the size of its first exclusive SRS Jewels store located at SRS Mall, Faridabad, Haryana and plans to open five more SRS Jewels stores with an investment outlay of about Rs 50 crores by the end of year 2010 in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Palwal and Ghaziabad. SRS Jewels offers a pleasant ambience and unparalleled shopping experience to its customers with its wide range of designs both in traditional and modern jewellery that is suitable for weddings, special occasions and even for daily use. The exhaustive range of Hallmarked Gold and Certified Diamond jewellery at SRS Jewels assures value and peace of mind to the buyers. The brand also extends a lifetime return policy on all its jewellery to its customers. On offer, at SRS Jewels, are the latest styles including exclusive designer jewelry, which are designed in-house as well as by commissioning expert designers. SRS Jewels store at SRS Multiplex, Faridabad, is SRS Group's first jewellery retail store in the northern region of India.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos , $5 billion away from the world's richest person
- Citrus Pay migrates customers to PayU Money
- Dassault Systèmes adds P&G to its list of 3DEXPERIENCE platform clients
- Craftsvilla looks to grow in-house brands to 30% of its business in next six months
- Alibaba's UCWeb hopes to be the largest content generator and service platform in India
- Alapatt ventures into e-commerce field
- Kalyan Jewellers acquires online jewellery firm Candere
- TataCliQ to foray into newer categories and expanding its brand portfolio
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels