SRS Group expands jewellery retail business
With plans to strengthen its branded jewellery retailing business, SRS Jewels, SRS Group, one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in real estate, multiplex cinemas, retail and foo
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With plans to strengthen its branded jewellery retailing business, SRS Jewels, SRS Group, one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in real estate, multiplex cinemas, retail and food & beverages, is looking in to catch the Diwali shopping rush. The company has already doubled the size of its first exclusive SRS Jewels store located at SRS Mall, Faridabad, Haryana and plans to open five more SRS Jewels stores with an investment outlay of about Rs 50 crores by the end of year 2010 in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Palwal and Ghaziabad. SRS Jewels offers a pleasant ambience and unparalleled shopping experience to its customers with its wide range of designs both in traditional and modern jewellery that is suitable for weddings, special occasions and even for daily use. The exhaustive range of Hallmarked Gold and Certified Diamond jewellery at SRS Jewels assures value and peace of mind to the buyers. The brand also extends a lifetime return policy on all its jewellery to its customers. On offer, at SRS Jewels, are the latest styles including exclusive designer jewelry, which are designed in-house as well as by commissioning expert designers. SRS Jewels store at SRS Multiplex, Faridabad, is SRS Group's first jewellery retail store in the northern region of India.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits
- Toy Maker Lego Teams Up With Tencent
- Safal Opens Six New Retail Outlets In Odisha
- Shoppers Stop Allots Rs 179.26 Crore Shares To Amazon
- Bike Sharing Company OFO Plans To Team Up With Paytm
- Godrej Appliances To Expand Shirwal Plant
- Malabar Gold To Make Its Presence In Punjab Region