Reliance retail enters money, finance, travel
Reliance Retail has started a division dealing with money, finance and travel. This will look after financing for retail customers, in-house travel, and loyalty programmes. According to sources, perso
September 28, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Linen Club to open 250-300 stores by 2020 PAN India
- Fashion Brand H&M To Open First Store In Ahmedabad
- Kitchen Appliances Firm Prestige Announces Vidya Balan As New Brand Ambassador
- Chinese smartphone maker Comio to invest Rs 500 crore in India
- AC Firms To Experience High growth through e-commerce portal
- I-Life Sets Selling Target To 1.3L laptops In India This Year
- NRI billionaire Yusuffali To Buy UK's 'Harrogate Spring Water'
- Amazon builds India-first experiences for Smart Speakers
- Amazon begins 'Key In-car' delivery service to vehicles
- Gap India Expand Presence With 60 New Old Navy stores