Reliance Webstore back in action
After nearly a two-year silence, Reliance Webstore, the fully owned retailing arm of Reliance Communications, has restarted its expansion.
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
After nearly a two-year silence, Reliance Webstore, the fully owned retailing arm of Reliance Communications, has restarted its expansion. Rolling out 10 stores by the end of the month, the company aims to double the number of outlets to nearly 500 from the current 230 in the next five years. The company has revamped its roll-out strategy, besides selling CDMA handsets bundled with Reliance Mobile connections, it will also start selling unbundled GSM branded phones. Webstore is also learnt to be in negotiations with other vendors, including a 'strategic tie-up' with the Chinese dual-technology (GSM-CDMA) handset maker Yulong. The company gets a large chunk of its revenues from gaming, video conferencing and sale of recharge coupons.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos , $5 billion away from the world's richest person
- Citrus Pay migrates customers to PayU Money
- Dassault Systèmes adds P&G to its list of 3DEXPERIENCE platform clients
- Craftsvilla looks to grow in-house brands to 30% of its business in next six months
- Alibaba's UCWeb hopes to be the largest content generator and service platform in India
- Alapatt ventures into e-commerce field
- Kalyan Jewellers acquires online jewellery firm Candere
- TataCliQ to foray into newer categories and expanding its brand portfolio
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels