Reliance Webstore back in action
After nearly a two-year silence, Reliance Webstore, the fully owned retailing arm of Reliance Communications, has restarted its expansion.
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
After nearly a two-year silence, Reliance Webstore, the fully owned retailing arm of Reliance Communications, has restarted its expansion. Rolling out 10 stores by the end of the month, the company aims to double the number of outlets to nearly 500 from the current 230 in the next five years. The company has revamped its roll-out strategy, besides selling CDMA handsets bundled with Reliance Mobile connections, it will also start selling unbundled GSM branded phones. Webstore is also learnt to be in negotiations with other vendors, including a 'strategic tie-up' with the Chinese dual-technology (GSM-CDMA) handset maker Yulong. The company gets a large chunk of its revenues from gaming, video conferencing and sale of recharge coupons.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail’s Van Heusen Innerwear & Athleisure embarks on a National expansion plan
- Mobile vans to educate traders about GST
- Online shopping firm dupes woman of Rs 13 lakh
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales this year
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Tablez India launches first stores of Springfield and Women'Secret in Bangalore
- Bata looks to expand into Tier III and Tier IV markets
- Essel Finance signs Business Transfer Agreement with Intec Capital
- MobiKwik ties-up with Samsung Pay for one-tap payments on select devices