Reliance Webstore back in action
After nearly a two-year silence, Reliance Webstore, the fully owned retailing arm of Reliance Communications, has restarted its expansion.
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
After nearly a two-year silence, Reliance Webstore, the fully owned retailing arm of Reliance Communications, has restarted its expansion. Rolling out 10 stores by the end of the month, the company aims to double the number of outlets to nearly 500 from the current 230 in the next five years. The company has revamped its roll-out strategy, besides selling CDMA handsets bundled with Reliance Mobile connections, it will also start selling unbundled GSM branded phones. Webstore is also learnt to be in negotiations with other vendors, including a 'strategic tie-up' with the Chinese dual-technology (GSM-CDMA) handset maker Yulong. The company gets a large chunk of its revenues from gaming, video conferencing and sale of recharge coupons.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Patanjali ties Up With Leading E-tailers
- PE Investments Jumps To 55% Of $24 Billion
- TCS Bags 5 Years Deal With Marks & Spencer
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits
- Toy Maker Lego Teams Up With Tencent
- Safal Opens Six New Retail Outlets In Odisha
- Shoppers Stop Allots Rs 179.26 Crore Shares To Amazon