Reliance Retail first Hypermarket in Mumbai to open in Shree Ram Mills
The first hypermarket from Reliance Retail in Mumbai, will open at the Shree Ram Mills property in Lower Parel. The current Reliance office there will be converted into a mega-store, about 50,000 - 60
September 28, 2007 | comments ( 1 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Infibeam shifts business policy in line with 4G wave
- Dairy adds sour taste to Danone's 'resilient' year
- Walmart in talks to buy 40% of Flipkart's Stakes
- Godrej Appliances wins 207cr contract From ESSL
- Food delivery industry want the faster route home
- Dyson to invest Rs 1,300 crore in India operations
- Patanjali spent Rs 570cr on publicity in 2017
- H&M foresees better results in fiscal 2018
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5, Pro Mi TV 4 in India.
- Britannia to introduce 50 new products into market by March 2020