Reliance Digital launches its fifth store: On a major expansion plan
Reliance Retail, the retail division of Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Industries Ltd., launches its first electronic and white goods store Reliance Digital at the growing retail hub Hyderabad on Saturd
April 10, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Samsung Brings World's First 'wind-free' Air Conditioner To India
- Uflex To Invest Rs 1,700 Crore In Uttar Pradesh Manufacturing Unit
- Amazon, Flipkart Up For Boosting Online Jewellery, Adds Features to the Segment
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions Announces 250 cr Investment At UP Investors Summit 2018
- Walmart, Metro, McDonald's among India's 10 best workplaces in 2018
- Capillary Technologies Pumps In $20 Million From Investors
- B2B e-commerce startup Udaan raises $50 million from Lightspeed, Yuri Milner
- H&M India To Start Online Business This Year
- Intex Targets 6% Share In AC Market In India
- Toyota Aims Market Domination With Its mid-size sedan 'Yaris'