RPG Enterprises to enter coffee chain business
RPG Enterprises plan to enter the coffee chain business by setting up a Joint Venture with an US Company. The US company would have 20 per cent stake in the Aubonpain range of coffee chains, whi
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
RPG Enterprises plan to enter the coffee chain business by setting up a Joint Venture with an US Company. The US company would have 20 per cent stake in the Aubonpain range of coffee chains, while RPG will have 80 per cent in the business. Initially, six 'standalone' coffee chains would come up at Bangalore by the last week of October or in the first week of November. RPG also proposed to increase their overall trading area in the apparel industry space. The company has been able to reduce costs by Rs 100 crore a year through consolidation of banking, regional regional centres, distribution centres and by reducing the number of people and stores. RPG operates 264 retail stores under the brand "Spencer's Retail".
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden
- Indiabulls ventures into LED lighting business
- Jeff Bezos gives $1 million to support press freedom
- Jesper Broding becomes new CEO for Ikea Group
- Future Retail to set up 4000 Easyday stores in five years
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating ‘transformation’ experience in its stores