RIL forays into co-branded apparel with RElan
RIL has entered into partnership with US-based VF Corporation owner of the Wrangler brand and the largest denim player globally
Tags: RIL ApparelNovember 13, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), which has recently introduced RElan a portfolio of specialty fabrics, is in talks with several apparel brands for co-branding of apparels. RIL is also adopting a B-2-B-2-C approach under its HEP (Hub Excellence Program) in which it is forging partnerships with textile manufacturers to provide technology to manufacture high performance fabrics RElan.
RIL Spoke Person said "We are taking the high quality and high performance products to the consumers in tie-up with the brands. We have identified certain products. We have already tied up with VF Corporation, which would be launching Wrangler Jeans under our fibre. They would be launching in India and Asia Pacific markets. We are also in advance discussions with five more brands and in times to come, we would be tying up with many more. We have already identified 50-60 spinners, weavers and gramenters who could be eventually our HEP partner. Right now we have 25 and we would be collaborating lots of brands.
RIL has entered into partnership with US-based VF Corporation, owner of the Wrangler brand and the largest denim player globally.
The categories include denim, ethnic wear, formal wear, women's wear.
This co-branding exercise will give RIL a foothold in the Rs 2, 50,000 crore Indian apparel industry comprising almost a 50-50 share of menswear and women swear. In north India, RIL is targeting 200 textile manufactures, who can manufacture RElan fabrics.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.
- Future Retail Receives RBI Nod For 49% Hike In RPFI
- Arvind Textiles Eyes Rs 10,000 Cr Business In 4-5 Years
- Hilton further strengthens partnership with Embassy Group in India