RIL forays into co-branded apparel with RElan
RIL has entered into partnership with US-based VF Corporation owner of the Wrangler brand and the largest denim player globally
Tags: RIL ApparelNovember 13, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), which has recently introduced RElan a portfolio of specialty fabrics, is in talks with several apparel brands for co-branding of apparels. RIL is also adopting a B-2-B-2-C approach under its HEP (Hub Excellence Program) in which it is forging partnerships with textile manufacturers to provide technology to manufacture high performance fabrics RElan.
RIL Spoke Person said "We are taking the high quality and high performance products to the consumers in tie-up with the brands. We have identified certain products. We have already tied up with VF Corporation, which would be launching Wrangler Jeans under our fibre. They would be launching in India and Asia Pacific markets. We are also in advance discussions with five more brands and in times to come, we would be tying up with many more. We have already identified 50-60 spinners, weavers and gramenters who could be eventually our HEP partner. Right now we have 25 and we would be collaborating lots of brands.
RIL has entered into partnership with US-based VF Corporation, owner of the Wrangler brand and the largest denim player globally.
The categories include denim, ethnic wear, formal wear, women's wear.
This co-branding exercise will give RIL a foothold in the Rs 2, 50,000 crore Indian apparel industry comprising almost a 50-50 share of menswear and women swear. In north India, RIL is targeting 200 textile manufactures, who can manufacture RElan fabrics.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Promoters of Donear Group acquire OCM Woolen Mills
- Rheson Clothing By Rhea And Sonam Kapoor Avaible On Amazon
- Alibaba To Buy 36% Stakes Of Sun Art For $2.9 Billion
- Shopping Platform Voonik To Expand Kidswear Category
- Select Citywalk Looks To Open Another Mall In NCR
- We were never in discussion with Bigbasket for merger- Grofers CEO
- Government Plans To Cut GST On White Goods
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter