Pernia’s Pop-up Shop to raise funds!
Pernia’s Pop-up Shop (PPUS), an online fashion store for men and women, started in the year 2012, is in advanced talks with investors to raise its first round of funding of around US $1 to 1.5 million towards marketing and technology.July 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pernia’s Pop-up Shop (PPUS), an online fashion store for men and women, started in the year 2012, is in advanced talks with investors to raise its first round of funding of around US $1 to 1.5 million towards marketing and technology. Owing to the company’s robust growth, the brand now aims to become the Indian fashion destination for patrons across the globe.
The latest feather in their cap is that Pernia’s Pop-up Shop now allows you to custom-design your own couture. Sketch to Reality, India’s first augmented reality shopping experience online. This one-of-a-kind luxury feature allows you to use your imagination and design that perfect outfit for that perfect occasion
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Vivo Opes Exclusive E-store To grow Market
- Patanjali Plans To Become 1 Lakh Crore Brand In 3 Years
- Razorpay Bags $20 mn Fund From Investors
- Patanjali Ties Up With Leading E-tailers
- PE Investments Jumps To 55% Of $24 Billion
- TCS Bags 5 Years Deal With Marks & Spencer
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits