Pernia’s Pop-up Shop to raise funds!
Pernia’s Pop-up Shop (PPUS), an online fashion store for men and women, started in the year 2012, is in advanced talks with investors to raise its first round of funding of around US $1 to 1.5 million towards marketing and technology.July 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pernia’s Pop-up Shop (PPUS), an online fashion store for men and women, started in the year 2012, is in advanced talks with investors to raise its first round of funding of around US $1 to 1.5 million towards marketing and technology. Owing to the company’s robust growth, the brand now aims to become the Indian fashion destination for patrons across the globe.
The latest feather in their cap is that Pernia’s Pop-up Shop now allows you to custom-design your own couture. Sketch to Reality, India’s first augmented reality shopping experience online. This one-of-a-kind luxury feature allows you to use your imagination and design that perfect outfit for that perfect occasion
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- We were never in discussion with Bigbasket for merger- Grofers CEO
- Government Plans To Cut GST On White Goods
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit