Pernia’s Pop-up Shop to raise funds!
Pernia’s Pop-up Shop (PPUS), an online fashion store for men and women, started in the year 2012, is in advanced talks with investors to raise its first round of funding of around US $1 to 1.5 million towards marketing and technology.July 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pernia’s Pop-up Shop (PPUS), an online fashion store for men and women, started in the year 2012, is in advanced talks with investors to raise its first round of funding of around US $1 to 1.5 million towards marketing and technology. Owing to the company’s robust growth, the brand now aims to become the Indian fashion destination for patrons across the globe.
The latest feather in their cap is that Pernia’s Pop-up Shop now allows you to custom-design your own couture. Sketch to Reality, India’s first augmented reality shopping experience online. This one-of-a-kind luxury feature allows you to use your imagination and design that perfect outfit for that perfect occasion
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal