Pepperfry Partners With Quikr Plans To Expand Exchange Program
The Furniture Exchange program helps consumers to sell old furniture to Quikr in exchange for Pepperfry gift cardsJanuary 11, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian furniture and home products marketplace Pepperfry.com has partnered with digital classified platform Quikr to boost its Furniture Exchange program.
The company further plans to launch this exchange program in cities including Hyderabad and Pune after launching it in Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Bengaluru and Mumbai, Pepperfry said this today.
Hussaine Kesury, vice president & business head - Furniture Category, Pepperfry said “The Furniture Exchange program is a key step in that direction. Having launched the program in September and its success so far, we are excited to partner with Quikr exclusively to service the additional cities of Pune and Hyderabad.
The Furniture Exchange program helps consumers to sell old furniture to Quikr in exchange for Pepperfry gift cards. These gift cards are redeemable against purchases made on Pepperfry.com and can be clubbed with the other offers running on the website. This service is available on a range of furniture pieces including beds, sofas, dining sets, tables, storage and office chairs.
Sarath Chandra Gudlavalleti, VP, Quikr Bazaar “Through Furniture Exchange Program we are able to provide one channel to consumers who want to buy or sell their furniture at the best price when they are looking to upgrade their lifestyle. On top of it, our pioneering doorstep service is able to close the transaction with hassle-free logistics across the country”.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Online grocery Store BigBasket To Invest Rs 500 Cr
- FranGlobal Eyes USD 100 Million Investments From Gulf Investors
- Grasim Industries Gets Green Nod For Expansion Project
- Organized Retail In India Will Rise To 10% In Next Two Years-CRISIL
- Liberty Shoes To Add 50 More Stores By Next Year
- Future Group In Talks To Acquire Grocery Retailer FoodWorld Supermarkets
- Oneplus Opens First Offline Store In Mumbai
- Birla Cellulose Expands Its Global Outreach With The Launch Of New York Design Studio
- E-Commerce Republic Day Sale Kicks Off From January 21
- Flipkart And Amazon To Offer Up To 80% Discount In First Sale Of 2018