Pepperfry Partners With Quikr Plans To Expand Exchange Program
The Furniture Exchange program helps consumers to sell old furniture to Quikr in exchange for Pepperfry gift cardsJanuary 11, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian furniture and home products marketplace Pepperfry.com has partnered with digital classified platform Quikr to boost its Furniture Exchange program.
The company further plans to launch this exchange program in cities including Hyderabad and Pune after launching it in Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Bengaluru and Mumbai, Pepperfry said this today.
Hussaine Kesury, vice president & business head - Furniture Category, Pepperfry said “The Furniture Exchange program is a key step in that direction. Having launched the program in September and its success so far, we are excited to partner with Quikr exclusively to service the additional cities of Pune and Hyderabad.
The Furniture Exchange program helps consumers to sell old furniture to Quikr in exchange for Pepperfry gift cards. These gift cards are redeemable against purchases made on Pepperfry.com and can be clubbed with the other offers running on the website. This service is available on a range of furniture pieces including beds, sofas, dining sets, tables, storage and office chairs.
Sarath Chandra Gudlavalleti, VP, Quikr Bazaar “Through Furniture Exchange Program we are able to provide one channel to consumers who want to buy or sell their furniture at the best price when they are looking to upgrade their lifestyle. On top of it, our pioneering doorstep service is able to close the transaction with hassle-free logistics across the country”.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Records 3-fold Rise In Gold Sales On Akshaya Tritiya
- US Based Aeropostale Eyes Rs 500 cr Business In India In Next 3 Years
- TCL Partners With Flipkart To Launch Its smart TV brand 'iFFALCON
- Aditya Birla Group plans to sell 15-20% Stake in Idea Payments Bank
- OnePlus To Launch Avengers-themed OnePlus 6 On Its 10th Anniversary
- Urban Ladder Plans To Raise Rs 130 Cr More For Expansion In 2018
- IMAX Plans Expansion With 9 New Theaters In Indian Cities
- Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba sets plans for trade with Thailand
- Centuary Mattresses Appoints Sania Mirza As Its Brand Ambassador
- Amazon Is UK's Fifth Largest Retailer: GlobalData.