Pepe Jeans appoints Sartaj Singh Mehta as VP, Design
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.May 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepe Jeans India has appointed Sartaj Singh Mehta as Vice-President, Design, the company said in a statement.
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.
Mehta brings with him over 2 decades of industry experience and expertise in the creative domain. He is known for his skill in identifying opportunities to create new product categories for various markets and developing effective and robust growth strategies to ensure long term success.
In his new position, Mehta will play important role in expanding the current product portfolio, as well as planning and developing new product ranges for the Indian market in line with the Pepe Jeans international product line, the company added.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- We were never in discussion with Bigbasket for merger- Grofers CEO
- Government Plans To Cut GST On White Goods
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit