Pepe Jeans appoints Sartaj Singh Mehta as VP, Design
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.May 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepe Jeans India has appointed Sartaj Singh Mehta as Vice-President, Design, the company said in a statement.
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.
Mehta brings with him over 2 decades of industry experience and expertise in the creative domain. He is known for his skill in identifying opportunities to create new product categories for various markets and developing effective and robust growth strategies to ensure long term success.
In his new position, Mehta will play important role in expanding the current product portfolio, as well as planning and developing new product ranges for the Indian market in line with the Pepe Jeans international product line, the company added.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Vivo Opes Exclusive E-store To grow Market
- Patanjali Plans To Become 1 Lakh Crore Brand In 3 Years
- Razorpay Bags $20 mn Fund From Investors
- Patanjali Ties Up With Leading E-tailers
- PE Investments Jumps To 55% Of $24 Billion
- TCS Bags 5 Years Deal With Marks & Spencer
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits