Pepe Jeans appoints Sartaj Singh Mehta as VP, Design
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.May 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepe Jeans India has appointed Sartaj Singh Mehta as Vice-President, Design, the company said in a statement.
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.
Mehta brings with him over 2 decades of industry experience and expertise in the creative domain. He is known for his skill in identifying opportunities to create new product categories for various markets and developing effective and robust growth strategies to ensure long term success.
In his new position, Mehta will play important role in expanding the current product portfolio, as well as planning and developing new product ranges for the Indian market in line with the Pepe Jeans international product line, the company added.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal