Pepe Jeans appoints Sartaj Singh Mehta as VP, Design
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.May 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepe Jeans India has appointed Sartaj Singh Mehta as Vice-President, Design, the company said in a statement.
Sartaj Mehta was the creative head at ITC Ltd.(LRBD) and was responsible for creating seasonal lines at both Wills Lifestyle and John Players.
Mehta brings with him over 2 decades of industry experience and expertise in the creative domain. He is known for his skill in identifying opportunities to create new product categories for various markets and developing effective and robust growth strategies to ensure long term success.
In his new position, Mehta will play important role in expanding the current product portfolio, as well as planning and developing new product ranges for the Indian market in line with the Pepe Jeans international product line, the company added.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.
- Future Retail Receives RBI Nod For 49% Hike In RPFI
- Arvind Textiles Eyes Rs 10,000 Cr Business In 4-5 Years