P&G Net Profit Rises To 11% In Q1
Its total income during the quarter under review was up 2.49 per cent to Rs 661.13 crore as against Rs 645.01 crore a year ago
Tags: P&G net profitNovember 14, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
FMCG firm Procter Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd (P&G) reported a 10.64 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 115.56 crore for the first quarter ended September 30. It had posted a net profit of Rs 104.44 crore in the July-September quarter a year ago.
Its total income during the quarter under review was up 2.49 per cent to Rs 661.13 crore as against Rs 645.01 crore a year ago.
Company said in a statement “Both the femine care and health care business delivered strong growth versus year ago behind brand fundamentals, strength of product portfolio and improved in-store execution”.
Its total expenses in Q1/FY 2017-18 were down marginally 0.22 per cent to Rs 483.39 crore as against Rs 484.48 crore.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.
- Future Retail Receives RBI Nod For 49% Hike In RPFI
- Arvind Textiles Eyes Rs 10,000 Cr Business In 4-5 Years