P&G Net Profit Rises To 11% In Q1
Its total income during the quarter under review was up 2.49 per cent to Rs 661.13 crore as against Rs 645.01 crore a year ago
Tags: P&G net profitNovember 14, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
FMCG firm Procter Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd (P&G) reported a 10.64 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 115.56 crore for the first quarter ended September 30. It had posted a net profit of Rs 104.44 crore in the July-September quarter a year ago.
Its total income during the quarter under review was up 2.49 per cent to Rs 661.13 crore as against Rs 645.01 crore a year ago.
Company said in a statement “Both the femine care and health care business delivered strong growth versus year ago behind brand fundamentals, strength of product portfolio and improved in-store execution”.
Its total expenses in Q1/FY 2017-18 were down marginally 0.22 per cent to Rs 483.39 crore as against Rs 484.48 crore.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Promoters of Donear Group acquire OCM Woolen Mills
- Rheson Clothing By Rhea And Sonam Kapoor Avaible On Amazon
- Alibaba To Buy 36% Stakes Of Sun Art For $2.9 Billion
- Shopping Platform Voonik To Expand Kidswear Category
- Select Citywalk Looks To Open Another Mall In NCR
- We were never in discussion with Bigbasket for merger- Grofers CEO
- Government Plans To Cut GST On White Goods
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter