OnePlus plans to open its experience store in Hyderabad
After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru Noida and New Delhi the company plans to move HyderabadJuly 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
OnePlus, the global mobile technology startup, is planning to setup their second experience store in India. After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru, Noida and New Delhi, it looks like, up next is the “OnePlus Store in Hyderabad“. The OnePlus team had a brief poll on their Facebook page – asking and Hyderabad received the most votes. OnePlus is a company which has listened to it’s fans. Earlier when fans had so many troubles with invites for OnePlus One phone, they removed it in their next product launch. So with this poll, company might plan to look-out for a space in Hyderabad. If it comes, it will either at Banjara Hills or Hi-tech City.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales this year
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Tablez India launches first stores of Springfield and Women'Secret in Bangalore
- Bata looks to expand into Tier III and Tier IV markets
- Essel Finance signs Business Transfer Agreement with Intec Capital
- MobiKwik ties-up with Samsung Pay for one-tap payments on select devices
- Flipkart makes revised offer of about $950 mn to acquire Snapdeal
- Paytm invests undisclosed amount in mobile loyalty startup MobiQuest
- Raymond to launch Khadi by Raymond on October 2