OnePlus plans to open its experience store in Hyderabad
After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru Noida and New Delhi the company plans to move HyderabadJuly 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
OnePlus, the global mobile technology startup, is planning to setup their second experience store in India. After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru, Noida and New Delhi, it looks like, up next is the “OnePlus Store in Hyderabad“. The OnePlus team had a brief poll on their Facebook page – asking and Hyderabad received the most votes. OnePlus is a company which has listened to it’s fans. Earlier when fans had so many troubles with invites for OnePlus One phone, they removed it in their next product launch. So with this poll, company might plan to look-out for a space in Hyderabad. If it comes, it will either at Banjara Hills or Hi-tech City.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- TCS Bags 5 Years Deal With Marks & Spencer
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits
- Toy Maker Lego Teams Up With Tencent
- Safal Opens Six New Retail Outlets In Odisha
- Shoppers Stop Allots Rs 179.26 Crore Shares To Amazon
- Bike Sharing Company OFO Plans To Team Up With Paytm
- Godrej Appliances To Expand Shirwal Plant