OnePlus plans to open its experience store in Hyderabad
After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru Noida and New Delhi the company plans to move HyderabadJuly 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
OnePlus, the global mobile technology startup, is planning to setup their second experience store in India. After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru, Noida and New Delhi, it looks like, up next is the “OnePlus Store in Hyderabad“. The OnePlus team had a brief poll on their Facebook page – asking and Hyderabad received the most votes. OnePlus is a company which has listened to it’s fans. Earlier when fans had so many troubles with invites for OnePlus One phone, they removed it in their next product launch. So with this poll, company might plan to look-out for a space in Hyderabad. If it comes, it will either at Banjara Hills or Hi-tech City.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.
- Future Retail Receives RBI Nod For 49% Hike In RPFI
- Arvind Textiles Eyes Rs 10,000 Cr Business In 4-5 Years