OnePlus plans to open its experience store in Hyderabad
After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru Noida and New Delhi the company plans to move HyderabadJuly 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
OnePlus, the global mobile technology startup, is planning to setup their second experience store in India. After inaugurating experience stores in India at Bengaluru, Noida and New Delhi, it looks like, up next is the “OnePlus Store in Hyderabad“. The OnePlus team had a brief poll on their Facebook page – asking and Hyderabad received the most votes. OnePlus is a company which has listened to it’s fans. Earlier when fans had so many troubles with invites for OnePlus One phone, they removed it in their next product launch. So with this poll, company might plan to look-out for a space in Hyderabad. If it comes, it will either at Banjara Hills or Hi-tech City.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal