Nestle India Net Profit Rises In Q3
Absolute expenses and expenses in percentage of sales for the quarter ended September are not comparable with the previous periods due to GST implementation from July 1November 13, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
FMCG major Nestle India today reported a 23.26 per cent increase in its net profit at Rs 343.17 crore for the September quarter, driven by higher income and volume-led momentum. company, which follows the January-December fiscal, had posted a net profit of Rs 278.41 crore during the same period in the previous fiscal.
Total sales during the quarter under review stood at Rs 2,500.67 crore. It was Rs 2,412.91 crore in July-September of 2016-17.
Company Official said “On a comparable basis, the domestic sales growth is estimated at 9.1 per cent on the back of increase in volumes, including rebuilding of Maggi noodles. Absolute expenses and expenses in percentage of sales for the quarter ended September are not comparable with the previous periods due to GST implementation from July 1. With the change in structure of indirect taxes, expenses are also being reported net of taxes.”
Nestle India Chairman and Managing Director Suresh Narayanan said "I am pleased with the sustained volume-led growth momentum across all product groups. The dedication and commitment of the team and our partners have ensured a smooth transition into the GST regime. our thrust on innovation and renovation continued with the launch of Maggi nutri-licious noodles, Milkybar and KitKat dessert delight”.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.
- Future Retail Receives RBI Nod For 49% Hike In RPFI
- Arvind Textiles Eyes Rs 10,000 Cr Business In 4-5 Years
- Hilton further strengthens partnership with Embassy Group in India