Neeta Lulla to launch N Pret label In Singapore
The House of Neeta Lulla aims to create a fine balance between haute couture and pret a porter for the discerning consumers who are sentient of fashion aesthetics
Tags: neeta lulla fashionNovember 10, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Celebrated Indian fashion designer Neeta Lulla is excited about launching her N Pret label an affordable wedding range -- in Singapore.
She will be debuting in the South Asian fashion retail market on Friday and Saturday, by partnering with multi-brand store White & Gold who connect the global residents of Singapore with Indian designers.
Located at the Orchard Boulevard, the heart of luxury shopping in Singapore, White & Gold houses pret a porter collections of Rohit Bal, Anita Dongre, Anju Modi, AM:PM, Mandira Wirk, Pankaj & Nidhi, amongst others.
Neeta Lulla said “Yes, this is the first time I'm showcasing in Singapore and I'm excited. N Pret has received a phenomenal response in India and it's time to launch the label overseas. I appreciate the vision of White & Gold who are showcasing Indian designs that experiment with craft and heritage in a contemporary and chic manner. From stunning haute couture to ready-to-wear pret styles, it has something for everyone”.
The label N Pret, which comes from her iconic retail powerhouse, The House of Neeta Lulla, aims to create a fine balance between haute couture and pret a porter for the discerning consumers who are sentient of fashion aesthetics. The USP of the brand is its ability to fuse western and ethnic silhouettes, prints and designs catering to varied taste.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Vivo Opes Exclusive E-store To grow Market
- Patanjali Plans To Become 1 Lakh Crore Brand In 3 Years
- Razorpay Bags $20 mn Fund From Investors
- Patanjali Ties Up With Leading E-tailers
- PE Investments Jumps To 55% Of $24 Billion
- TCS Bags 5 Years Deal With Marks & Spencer
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits