Neeta Lulla to launch N Pret label In Singapore
The House of Neeta Lulla aims to create a fine balance between haute couture and pret a porter for the discerning consumers who are sentient of fashion aesthetics
Tags: neeta lulla fashionNovember 10, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Celebrated Indian fashion designer Neeta Lulla is excited about launching her N Pret label an affordable wedding range -- in Singapore.
She will be debuting in the South Asian fashion retail market on Friday and Saturday, by partnering with multi-brand store White & Gold who connect the global residents of Singapore with Indian designers.
Located at the Orchard Boulevard, the heart of luxury shopping in Singapore, White & Gold houses pret a porter collections of Rohit Bal, Anita Dongre, Anju Modi, AM:PM, Mandira Wirk, Pankaj & Nidhi, amongst others.
Neeta Lulla said “Yes, this is the first time I'm showcasing in Singapore and I'm excited. N Pret has received a phenomenal response in India and it's time to launch the label overseas. I appreciate the vision of White & Gold who are showcasing Indian designs that experiment with craft and heritage in a contemporary and chic manner. From stunning haute couture to ready-to-wear pret styles, it has something for everyone”.
The label N Pret, which comes from her iconic retail powerhouse, The House of Neeta Lulla, aims to create a fine balance between haute couture and pret a porter for the discerning consumers who are sentient of fashion aesthetics. The USP of the brand is its ability to fuse western and ethnic silhouettes, prints and designs catering to varied taste.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.
- Future Retail Receives RBI Nod For 49% Hike In RPFI
- Arvind Textiles Eyes Rs 10,000 Cr Business In 4-5 Years