“More” to have more stores
Aditya Birla Retail, the retail arm of Aditya Birla Group, a conglomerate with its investment in every industrial sector, has launched 500 supermarkets and 2 hypermarkets under its flagship brand “Mor
April 05, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon India partners with Nuoaura for pan-India stationery supplies
- Alibaba and Tencent among new investors pouring $10 billion into China Unicom: Sources
- Cabinet approves India-Australia MoU on coorporation in textile sectors
- FreeCharge partners with digital entertainment companies to provide digital payment solutions to users
- Venture Catalysts to open offices in Lucknow, Kolkata and Nagpur in July
- GJF to launch Adhigam software to assist jewellers migrating to GST regime
- Apple's first batch of assembled in India iPhone SE available for sale in Select stores in Bengaluru
- The Rainforest Alliance releases results for Birla Cellulose CanopyStyle audit
- Toshiba to delay annual financial statement till August 10
- MaxWholesale raises $1 million from Indian Angel Network and Maple Capital