Minister of Textiles inaugurates Welspun India Ltd.'s new plant
The Rs150-crore facility will have capabilities of spun lace and needle punch lines that can manufacture multi-layer composites for various applications.March 20, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Home textiles manufacturer Welspun India Ltd. has forayed into new technologies in its technical textile with its Needle Entangled Advance Textile Plant in Anjar.
The plant was inaugurated by Minister of Textiles Smriti Irani on Saturday.
The Rs150-crore facility will have capabilities of spun lace and needle punch lines that can manufacture multi-layer composites for various applications.
This advanced and innovative technology will provide non-woven solutions for high-end industrial applications such as filtration, acoustics, automotive, fire safety, thermal insulation, vibration control, noise control, aerospace, defence and mass transportation.
The initial capacity of the manufacturing unit will be 2,400 tonnes per annum. Further, Welspun has invested Rs100 crore to set up a fresh fully automated cut and sew unit in the made-ups segment with a capacity of 10 million units per annum.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit
- Rural FMCG Market To reach $220 Billion By 2025
- BIBA Opens Its New Store In Ghittorni