Minister of Textiles inaugurates Welspun India Ltd.'s new plant
The Rs150-crore facility will have capabilities of spun lace and needle punch lines that can manufacture multi-layer composites for various applications.March 20, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Home textiles manufacturer Welspun India Ltd. has forayed into new technologies in its technical textile with its Needle Entangled Advance Textile Plant in Anjar.
The plant was inaugurated by Minister of Textiles Smriti Irani on Saturday.
The Rs150-crore facility will have capabilities of spun lace and needle punch lines that can manufacture multi-layer composites for various applications.
This advanced and innovative technology will provide non-woven solutions for high-end industrial applications such as filtration, acoustics, automotive, fire safety, thermal insulation, vibration control, noise control, aerospace, defence and mass transportation.
The initial capacity of the manufacturing unit will be 2,400 tonnes per annum. Further, Welspun has invested Rs100 crore to set up a fresh fully automated cut and sew unit in the made-ups segment with a capacity of 10 million units per annum.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon India partners with Nuoaura for pan-India stationery supplies
- Alibaba and Tencent among new investors pouring $10 billion into China Unicom: Sources
- Cabinet approves India-Australia MoU on coorporation in textile sectors
- FreeCharge partners with digital entertainment companies to provide digital payment solutions to users
- Venture Catalysts to open offices in Lucknow, Kolkata and Nagpur in July
- GJF to launch Adhigam software to assist jewellers migrating to GST regime
- Apple's first batch of assembled in India iPhone SE available for sale in Select stores in Bengaluru
- The Rainforest Alliance releases results for Birla Cellulose CanopyStyle audit
- Toshiba to delay annual financial statement till August 10
- MaxWholesale raises $1 million from Indian Angel Network and Maple Capital