Marks & Spencer announces Indian store openings
The leading UK retailer, Marks & Spencer (M&S), is planning to set up a 51-49 joint venture in the India. The move is part of a larger global business strategy which is betting heavily on China and In
November 24, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Ace Turtle aims to enable Rs 1,000 cr sales on its platform
- Somany Ceramics' first plant in Andhra Pradesh to be ready in December
- Whirlpool Appoints Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput As Brand Ambassadors
- Berger Paints To Install Integrated UP Paint Plant With Rs 200 Investment
- Bata India Ropes In Kriti Sanon As New Brand Ambassador
- Motorola opens 25 'Moto Hubs' in North-East
- Diljit Dosanjh becomes face of fashion brand fbb
- PrettySecrets Aims To Double Offline Retail Presence By Year End
- Kim Kardashian To Launch Lingerie, Shapewear Line
- Singer Katy Perry Launches Fruit-scented Sandal Collection