Malaika Arora Khan launches Forever 21 store
Bollywood actress Malaika Arora Khan along with Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. inaugurated the Forever 21 store in Siliguri, West Bengal.March 18, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Forever 21, one of the leading fast fashion brands of the country, from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. has debuted in West Bengal with its first store launch in Siliguri. The brand is focusing on strengthening its foothold in the country by exploring newer markets like West Bengal.
Bollywood actress Malaika Arora Khan along with Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. inaugurated the Forever 21 store in Siliguri, West Bengal.
Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21 said, "In our 4 year long journey in India, we have received phenomenal response from our young consumers and as the obvious next step our objective is to make the brand more accessible across India. West Bengal is known for its diverse ethnicity and fashion forward youngsters who love to experiment with edgy styles, which we feel is our core offering. Furthermore, West Bengal is a fairly less explored market that has huge potential, which is why we are keen on expanding our base here."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit
- Rural FMCG Market To reach $220 Billion By 2025
- BIBA Opens Its New Store In Ghittorni