Malaika Arora Khan launches Forever 21 store
Bollywood actress Malaika Arora Khan along with Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. inaugurated the Forever 21 store in Siliguri, West Bengal.March 18, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Forever 21, one of the leading fast fashion brands of the country, from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. has debuted in West Bengal with its first store launch in Siliguri. The brand is focusing on strengthening its foothold in the country by exploring newer markets like West Bengal.
Bollywood actress Malaika Arora Khan along with Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. inaugurated the Forever 21 store in Siliguri, West Bengal.
Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21 said, "In our 4 year long journey in India, we have received phenomenal response from our young consumers and as the obvious next step our objective is to make the brand more accessible across India. West Bengal is known for its diverse ethnicity and fashion forward youngsters who love to experiment with edgy styles, which we feel is our core offering. Furthermore, West Bengal is a fairly less explored market that has huge potential, which is why we are keen on expanding our base here."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon India partners with Nuoaura for pan-India stationery supplies
- Alibaba and Tencent among new investors pouring $10 billion into China Unicom: Sources
- Cabinet approves India-Australia MoU on coorporation in textile sectors
- FreeCharge partners with digital entertainment companies to provide digital payment solutions to users
- Venture Catalysts to open offices in Lucknow, Kolkata and Nagpur in July
- GJF to launch Adhigam software to assist jewellers migrating to GST regime
- Apple's first batch of assembled in India iPhone SE available for sale in Select stores in Bengaluru
- The Rainforest Alliance releases results for Birla Cellulose CanopyStyle audit
- Toshiba to delay annual financial statement till August 10
- MaxWholesale raises $1 million from Indian Angel Network and Maple Capital