Luxury Paris shoe brand forays into India
Opened in DLF Emporio, the new boutique showcases the complete lifestyle range of shoes, leather goods and ready-to-wear pieces.February 09, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Paris’s luxury shoe brand Berluti Paris has opened its maiden boutique in India. It has entered the Indian market in partnership with Bequest Group.
Opened in DLF Emporio, the new boutique showcases the complete lifestyle range of shoes, leather goods and ready-to-wear pieces amongst which are the emblematic Alessandro shoes, Un Jour or Deux Jour briefcases and Playtime sneakers.
Gaganmeet Singh, CEO, Bequest Group said, "Berluti Paris's exclusive partnership with Bequest ensures that its global standards are maintained in India as well. The retail staff has also been given extensive training to provide a Paris-like experience to the discerning shoppers."
Established in 1895 in Paris Berluti has been built by four generations of shoemakers. Fine leather goods were introduced in 2005 fine and a complete clothing collection followed in 2011.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Walmart, Metro, McDonald's among India's 10 best workplaces in 2018
- Capillary Technologies Pumps In $20 Million From Investors
- B2B e-commerce startup Udaan raises $50 million from Lightspeed, Yuri Milner
- H&M India To Start Online Business This Year
- Intex Targets 6% Share In AC Market In India
- Toyota Aims Market Domination With Its mid-size sedan 'Yaris'
- Samsung unveils Wind-Free Cooling technology AC's Starting from 50,950
- U Hostels enters India’s alternate accommodation market with premium hostel concept
- Samsung India sets sales goal of over $10 billion this year
- Infibeam shifts business policy in line with 4G wave