Linen Club opens 3 new showrooms in Southern India
Linen Club Studio offers ready to wear collection that include 100 per cent pure Linen Shirts, Trousers, Shorts and T-shirts.March 18, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Linen Club, one of the pioneer linen fabrics and garments brand from Jaya Shree Textiles in India, is expanding its retail presence. It has recently launched 3 new exclusive showrooms.
These showrooms are located at Aluva in Kerala, Dr AS Rao Nagar in Hyderabad and Banashankari in Bangalore.
The outlets offer European linen fabrics and ready to wear apparels in various colours, hues and textures suitable for every occasion and climate.
The stores also offer premium custom tailoring services to the customers.
Now it has added new additions to its collection and offers accessories such as stoles, laptop bags, ties and scarves.
Linen Club Studio offers ready to wear collection that include 100 per cent pure Linen Shirts, Trousers, Shorts and T-shirts.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Boxx.ai Targets 40% Topline Impact
- Smartphone Companies Brings parity In Dsscounts
- This transformation came amid Pladis expansion plan
- The War Between The E-commerce Giant
- Textile Sector has More Potential To grow: Smiriti Irani
- Naveen Anand to Be SDRM OF Oriflame
- Chennai To Taste The "Fipola" Meat
- Bengaluru To Hold First Edition OF Denimsandjeans
- De Beer "ForeverMark" To Mark Its Expansion
- Gitanjali Gets Interim Relief from The High Court