Linen Club opens 3 new showrooms in Southern India
Linen Club Studio offers ready to wear collection that include 100 per cent pure Linen Shirts, Trousers, Shorts and T-shirts.March 18, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Linen Club, one of the pioneer linen fabrics and garments brand from Jaya Shree Textiles in India, is expanding its retail presence. It has recently launched 3 new exclusive showrooms.
These showrooms are located at Aluva in Kerala, Dr AS Rao Nagar in Hyderabad and Banashankari in Bangalore.
The outlets offer European linen fabrics and ready to wear apparels in various colours, hues and textures suitable for every occasion and climate.
The stores also offer premium custom tailoring services to the customers.
Now it has added new additions to its collection and offers accessories such as stoles, laptop bags, ties and scarves.
Linen Club Studio offers ready to wear collection that include 100 per cent pure Linen Shirts, Trousers, Shorts and T-shirts.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden
- Indiabulls ventures into LED lighting business
- Jeff Bezos gives $1 million to support press freedom
- Jesper Broding becomes new CEO for Ikea Group
- Future Retail to set up 4000 Easyday stores in five years
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating ‘transformation’ experience in its stores