Lifestyle unveils special 10th Anniversary logo
Lifestyle, the premium retail chain from the Dubai based Landmark group, is now ten years old. The company celebrated this milestone by unveiling a special 10th Year Anniversary logo and announced a h
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lifestyle, the premium retail chain from the Dubai based Landmark group, is now ten years old. The company celebrated this milestone by unveiling a special 10th Year Anniversary logo and announced a host of incentives across Lifestyle and Home Centre which will allow shoppers to avail irresistible offers and discounts during the special 10th Anniversary Promotions period during 24th September to 31st December, 2009. The 10th Anniversary logo will be seen across all brand touch-points during the Anniversary Promotional period. Supermodels Candice Pinto and Indrani Dasgupta joined Mr Kabir Lumba, Executive Director, Lifestyle International (P) Ltd and Mr Shankar Suryanarayan, Chief Marketing Officer, Landmark Group for the logo unveiling ceremony. Customers, who shop at Lifestyle for merchandise worth Rs 7,000, will receive Gift Vouchers (GV) worth Rs 750 and up to 25 per cent discounts at Home Centre in form of GVs on the purchase of furniture worth Rs 20,000 and above. In addition, special offers will be available across select national and international brands like 40 per cent discount on Hugo Boss merchandise, shop for Rs 30,000 worth of Nirvana jewellery and get a diamond pendant free. Rewarding the loyal customer base of over 1.1 million The Inner Circle (TIC) members, the group has announced the Merry Miles Fest. This will allow members to accumulate points over a period of 99 days, leading to exciting prizes such as holidays in Singapore and Malaysia and Cygnus Jewellery GVs. Top shopper from each of the North, South and West zone will get assured Lifestyle GVs worth Rs. 1 Lakh. In addition, TIC members who will shop over Rs. 7,000 will stand to gain 10 times the reward points.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon plans to open 13 more bookstores in US by year end
- Randeep, Sunny Leone to feature in Splash Fashion's new brand campaign
- Metro Cash & Carry India mulls over relocation within Ludhiana
- Zivame, Benneton apply single-brand retail licence
- ChrysCapital likely to acquire Mufti for Rs 500 Crore
- Metro Shoes posts Rs 13 crore online sales
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden