Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd to invest 1,000 crore
Dubai-based retail conglomerate Landmark Group, which operates Lifestyle, Home Centre, Max Retail and other retail formats in the country, plans to double its India revenue to Rs 3,000 crore in two-an
September 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dubai-based retail conglomerate Landmark Group, which operates Lifestyle, Home Centre, Max Retail and other retail formats in the country, plans to double its India revenue to Rs 3,000 crore in two-and-a-half years. For this, the group’s Indian arm, Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd, plans to invest around Rs 1,000 crore over the next two years to expand its various formats, with an emphasis on Lifestyle and Home Centre. Lifestyle International is also looking at integrating all its formats under one roof. The integration this time would begin with having Dubai-based retail brand Splash under the Lifestyle umbrella in a shop-in-shop format. The firm has started looking out for properties that can accommodate all its formats.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Payment Bank Launches Rupay Debit Card
- Whatsapp Launches Whatsapp Business For Small Business
- Quikr India Turnover Rises In FY17
- Jewellery Brand Voylla Launches Loyalty Program
- ICICI Venture To Invest $15.6 Million In Go Fashion India
- Carpediem Capital Invests $6.5 Million In 1-India Family Mart
- ITC May Report 7% Rise In Q3
- Puneet Agarwal Joins Mobikwik As Its Chief Risk Officer
- Motorola To Open 50 Moto Hubs In Delhi
- Patanjali Opens Exclusive Store At IGI