Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd to invest 1,000 crore
Dubai-based retail conglomerate Landmark Group, which operates Lifestyle, Home Centre, Max Retail and other retail formats in the country, plans to double its India revenue to Rs 3,000 crore in two-an
September 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dubai-based retail conglomerate Landmark Group, which operates Lifestyle, Home Centre, Max Retail and other retail formats in the country, plans to double its India revenue to Rs 3,000 crore in two-and-a-half years. For this, the group’s Indian arm, Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd, plans to invest around Rs 1,000 crore over the next two years to expand its various formats, with an emphasis on Lifestyle and Home Centre. Lifestyle International is also looking at integrating all its formats under one roof. The integration this time would begin with having Dubai-based retail brand Splash under the Lifestyle umbrella in a shop-in-shop format. The firm has started looking out for properties that can accommodate all its formats.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales this year
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Tablez India launches first stores of Springfield and Women'Secret in Bangalore
- Bata looks to expand into Tier III and Tier IV markets
- Essel Finance signs Business Transfer Agreement with Intec Capital
- MobiKwik ties-up with Samsung Pay for one-tap payments on select devices
- Flipkart makes revised offer of about $950 mn to acquire Snapdeal
- Paytm invests undisclosed amount in mobile loyalty startup MobiQuest
- Raymond to launch Khadi by Raymond on October 2