Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd to invest 1,000 crore
Dubai-based retail conglomerate Landmark Group, which operates Lifestyle, Home Centre, Max Retail and other retail formats in the country, plans to double its India revenue to Rs 3,000 crore in two-an
September 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Dubai-based retail conglomerate Landmark Group, which operates Lifestyle, Home Centre, Max Retail and other retail formats in the country, plans to double its India revenue to Rs 3,000 crore in two-and-a-half years. For this, the group’s Indian arm, Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd, plans to invest around Rs 1,000 crore over the next two years to expand its various formats, with an emphasis on Lifestyle and Home Centre. Lifestyle International is also looking at integrating all its formats under one roof. The integration this time would begin with having Dubai-based retail brand Splash under the Lifestyle umbrella in a shop-in-shop format. The firm has started looking out for properties that can accommodate all its formats.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos , $5 billion away from the world's richest person
- Citrus Pay migrates customers to PayU Money
- Dassault Systèmes adds P&G to its list of 3DEXPERIENCE platform clients
- Craftsvilla looks to grow in-house brands to 30% of its business in next six months
- Alibaba's UCWeb hopes to be the largest content generator and service platform in India
- Alapatt ventures into e-commerce field
- Kalyan Jewellers acquires online jewellery firm Candere
- TataCliQ to foray into newer categories and expanding its brand portfolio
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels