LatestOne.com supports Government's 'Make in India' campaign
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles.February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
LatestOne.com, e-tailer of tech & mobile accessories company, has announced the launch of 'DaZon Wrist Watches' for men and women.
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles. Keeping this in mind, LatestOne.com introduced sports, luxury, skeleton and water resistant watches in the first set of products launch.
Ameen Khwaja, the Founder and CEO of LatestOne.com said, "LatestOne.com has always focused on the needs of the online shoppers and we are already known for offering quality products at affordable prices. DaZon wrist watches will definitely appeal to consumers who believe in #MyLuxury. Above all, these watches are made in India supporting the Government’s Make in India campaign and backed up by warranty."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aurobindo Pharma Gets Final Approval From US Health
- Ace turtle partnered with Ninja Van to provide last mile delivery
- Leather exports to increase by 10% by 2022
- Myntra joins hands with government to promote hand-loom industry
- LUX On To Expand Business Through Women AND KIds Innerwear
- Livspace to invest Rs 70 crore on Global Designing Partnership
- Pepperfry launches its first franchise studio in Bangalore
- Favre-Leuba launched its iconic watch Raider Bivouac 9000
- Retail division reported 68.2% profit
- Srinivas Pathak appointed as a CFO and ED