LatestOne.com supports Government's 'Make in India' campaign
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles.February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
LatestOne.com, e-tailer of tech & mobile accessories company, has announced the launch of 'DaZon Wrist Watches' for men and women.
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles. Keeping this in mind, LatestOne.com introduced sports, luxury, skeleton and water resistant watches in the first set of products launch.
Ameen Khwaja, the Founder and CEO of LatestOne.com said, "LatestOne.com has always focused on the needs of the online shoppers and we are already known for offering quality products at affordable prices. DaZon wrist watches will definitely appeal to consumers who believe in #MyLuxury. Above all, these watches are made in India supporting the Government’s Make in India campaign and backed up by warranty."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Payments platform PhonePe looks to double its team
- Vision Express expands retail presence, opens new outlet in Delhi
- Shopclues Reduces Headcount By 45-50 Employees
- Flipkart Unfreezes To Increase Headcount, Offers 700 New Jobs
- Voonik's Revenue Rises To Rs 117 Crore In FY17
- Lifestyle Launches New Gift Card In Partnerhip With Qwikcilver
- Amazon India's Summer Sale for large appliances to start from midnight
- Sportina Exim Enters India With Houston Based Fitness Equipment 'Promaxima'
- Microsoft Enables Digital Payment Facility In 'Kaizala' app
- Zivame Invests Rs 40 Cr In Offline Segment For Sales Push