LatestOne.com supports Government's 'Make in India' campaign
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles.February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
LatestOne.com, e-tailer of tech & mobile accessories company, has announced the launch of 'DaZon Wrist Watches' for men and women.
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles. Keeping this in mind, LatestOne.com introduced sports, luxury, skeleton and water resistant watches in the first set of products launch.
Ameen Khwaja, the Founder and CEO of LatestOne.com said, "LatestOne.com has always focused on the needs of the online shoppers and we are already known for offering quality products at affordable prices. DaZon wrist watches will definitely appeal to consumers who believe in #MyLuxury. Above all, these watches are made in India supporting the Government’s Make in India campaign and backed up by warranty."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon plans to open 13 more bookstores in US by year end
- Randeep, Sunny Leone to feature in Splash Fashion's new brand campaign
- Metro Cash & Carry India mulls over relocation within Ludhiana
- Zivame, Benneton apply single-brand retail licence
- ChrysCapital likely to acquire Mufti for Rs 500 Crore
- Metro Shoes posts Rs 13 crore online sales
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden