LG Electronics plans to enter into online market with a line-up of exclusive
The company, which will also give a thrust to selling smartphones on these digital marketplaces, plans to partner Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm under its online sales strategyMay 19, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Home appliances and electronics major, LG Electronics plans to go online with a line-up of television, refrigerator and washing machine models. The company will sell these products exclusively on ecommerce portals.
The company, which will also give a thrust to selling smartphones on these digital marketplaces, plans to partner Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm under its online sales strategy.
Kim Ki-Wan, Managing Director, LG Electronics, said, “LG also plans to integrate its 680-odd exclusive brand stores with the ecommerce marketplaces whereby products ordered online will be supplied to the consumer from a nearby offline store to ensure faster delivery and that there are no damages in transit.”
LG will roll out its online sales in India by end of this year.
Kin-Wan said, “We don’t want to jeopardise our offline sales channel with the online strategy. We will have exclusive models for online sales, both in terms of design and features. This is both for televisions and appliances. There could be some benefits for consumers buying online, such as discount or additional warranty. However, the long-term strategy will be to offer convenience to the customers.”
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.
- Future Retail Receives RBI Nod For 49% Hike In RPFI
- Arvind Textiles Eyes Rs 10,000 Cr Business In 4-5 Years