Koovs beats Amazon and Flipkart to bag best consumer experience platform
Koovs.com has beaten some of the popular industry giants like Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm, according to a recently conducted study. There are over 9,000 online consumers from Metro cities in India: as per forrester a market research company’s surveyDecember 04, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amazon and Flipkart have been extravagantly spending millions on creating a varied fashion portal, while a smaller portal of similar category Koovs.com has emerged as the best customer experience providing e-tailer. The e-commerce giants have been doing so to keep up with the increasing demand even from tier II and tier III cities.
Flipkart’s own fashion vertical sites Myntra and Jabong fared well than Flipkart, even Snapdeal, which has been in crisis and is still struggling to regain market share too has shown better results, the survey said.
While Amazon India suggested that the survey should expand its base beyond Metro cities as its customer base was large, Flipkart too echoed similar views and said the survey does not reflect ground realities as it is based on a narrow sample size from metropolitan cities only.
The survey has found that while all other sites fell only in ‘Good’ bracket, only Koovs and Amazon had ‘Excellent’ score.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Spanish Fashion Brand Springfield And Women's Secret Opens Its First Store In Mumbai
- Oppo Gets License To Set-Up Manufacturing Unit In Noida
- Online Payment Companies Plans To Increase Growth By Focusing Bus And Metro Commuters
- CaratLane To open 10 Offline Stores In India
- Reliance Retail Plans To Expand B To B Play
- Woodland Eyes 15 Percent Revenue In FY2018
- Mojostar In Talks To Bag $10 Million From venture capital
- Blacksoil Capital Invests Rs 15 Crore In eShakti.com
- Forever 21 Opens Its 21st Store in Indore
- 20 new sites signed up to open stores from next year by Walmart India