Koovs beats Amazon and Flipkart to bag best consumer experience platform
Koovs.com has beaten some of the popular industry giants like Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm, according to a recently conducted study. There are over 9,000 online consumers from Metro cities in India: as per forrester a market research company’s surveyDecember 04, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amazon and Flipkart have been extravagantly spending millions on creating a varied fashion portal, while a smaller portal of similar category Koovs.com has emerged as the best customer experience providing e-tailer. The e-commerce giants have been doing so to keep up with the increasing demand even from tier II and tier III cities.
Flipkart’s own fashion vertical sites Myntra and Jabong fared well than Flipkart, even Snapdeal, which has been in crisis and is still struggling to regain market share too has shown better results, the survey said.
While Amazon India suggested that the survey should expand its base beyond Metro cities as its customer base was large, Flipkart too echoed similar views and said the survey does not reflect ground realities as it is based on a narrow sample size from metropolitan cities only.
The survey has found that while all other sites fell only in ‘Good’ bracket, only Koovs and Amazon had ‘Excellent’ score.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Dairy adds sour taste to Danone's 'resilient' year
- Walmart in talks to buy 40% of Flipkart's Stakes
- Godrej Appliances wins 207cr contract From ESSL
- Food delivery industry want the faster route home
- Dyson to invest Rs 1,300 crore in India operations
- Patanjali spent Rs 570cr on publicity in 2017
- H&M foresees better results in fiscal 2018
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5, Pro Mi TV 4 in India.
- Britannia to introduce 50 new products into market by March 2020
- Flipkart to celebrate Valentine’s Day with FlipHearts