Kaati Zone to raise Rs.60 crore for expansion
East West Ethnic Foods, the Bangalore based operator of the Kaati Zone fast-food chain, plans to raise Rs.60 crore through venture capitalist in five years to expand its presence in India and to enter
May 02, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Payment Bank Launches Rupay Debit Card
- Whatsapp Launches Whatsapp Business For Small Business
- Quikr India Turnover Rises In FY17
- Jewellery Brand Voylla Launches Loyalty Program
- ICICI Venture To Invest $15.6 Million In Go Fashion India
- Carpediem Capital Invests $6.5 Million In 1-India Family Mart
- ITC May Report 7% Rise In Q3
- Puneet Agarwal Joins Mobikwik As Its Chief Risk Officer
- Motorola To Open 50 Moto Hubs In Delhi
- Patanjali Opens Exclusive Store At IGI