'KARAM' launches its online portal
KARAM Industries, being in the vanguard of technological advancement, provides numerous services and facilities to online shoppers.April 24, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
'KARAM', one of the leading manufacturers of Personal Protective equipment in India, has launched its first ever online portal, providing quick and easy access to safety equipment in the country.
KARAM Industries, being in the vanguard of technological advancement, provides numerous services and facilities to online shoppers.
Along with offering over a hundred products to choose from, the organization also provides the single-product delivery option. An exclusive feature of the online portal is that it sanctions calculation of estimated shipping and freight charges before placing the final order.
They have made available services such as easy net banking options and credit/debit card options, choice of comparison between products, doorstep delivery across states in India and much more. Therefore, allowing customers to shop for safety equipment from the comfort of their work desk.
Ritu Dhawan- IT Head, Karam, said, "We are proud to announce that KARAM Industries are spreading wings into the virtual space to provide an enriching/unparalleled experience to its customers.
We constantly strive to innovate and implement new-fangled ways to provide state-of-the-art personal safety equipment and services to our customers and the launch of our website/online shopping portal will help us achieve this in a speedy fashion. With this new expansion, we plan to augment our strength and elevate our digital presence."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales this year
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Tablez India launches first stores of Springfield and Women'Secret in Bangalore
- Bata looks to expand into Tier III and Tier IV markets
- Essel Finance signs Business Transfer Agreement with Intec Capital
- MobiKwik ties-up with Samsung Pay for one-tap payments on select devices
- Flipkart makes revised offer of about $950 mn to acquire Snapdeal
- Paytm invests undisclosed amount in mobile loyalty startup MobiQuest
- Raymond to launch Khadi by Raymond on October 2