'KARAM' launches its online portal
KARAM Industries, being in the vanguard of technological advancement, provides numerous services and facilities to online shoppers.April 24, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
'KARAM', one of the leading manufacturers of Personal Protective equipment in India, has launched its first ever online portal, providing quick and easy access to safety equipment in the country.
KARAM Industries, being in the vanguard of technological advancement, provides numerous services and facilities to online shoppers.
Along with offering over a hundred products to choose from, the organization also provides the single-product delivery option. An exclusive feature of the online portal is that it sanctions calculation of estimated shipping and freight charges before placing the final order.
They have made available services such as easy net banking options and credit/debit card options, choice of comparison between products, doorstep delivery across states in India and much more. Therefore, allowing customers to shop for safety equipment from the comfort of their work desk.
Ritu Dhawan- IT Head, Karam, said, "We are proud to announce that KARAM Industries are spreading wings into the virtual space to provide an enriching/unparalleled experience to its customers.
We constantly strive to innovate and implement new-fangled ways to provide state-of-the-art personal safety equipment and services to our customers and the launch of our website/online shopping portal will help us achieve this in a speedy fashion. With this new expansion, we plan to augment our strength and elevate our digital presence."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Payment Bank Launches Rupay Debit Card
- Whatsapp Launches Whatsapp Business For Small Business
- Quikr India Turnover Rises In FY17
- Jewellery Brand Voylla Launches Loyalty Program
- ICICI Venture To Invest $15.6 Million In Go Fashion India
- Carpediem Capital Invests $6.5 Million In 1-India Family Mart
- ITC May Report 7% Rise In Q3
- Puneet Agarwal Joins Mobikwik As Its Chief Risk Officer
- Motorola To Open 50 Moto Hubs In Delhi
- Patanjali Opens Exclusive Store At IGI