Jabong starts offering Marks & Spencer products
Marks & Spencer will be offering products from its latest Spring Summer-18 collection on Jabong, providing over 650 options from across product categories.February 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart group run online fashion outlet Jabong will start offering products from British multinational retailer Marks & Spencer on its e-commerce website.
The company in a statement revealed that at launch, Marks & Spencer will be offering products from its latest Spring Summer-18 collection on Jabong, providing over 650 options from across product categories including womenswear, menswear, lingerie, beauty and kids wear.
Ritesh Mishra, Head of Buying & Merchandising, Marks & Spencer Reliance India said, "We are delighted to be launching the sale of Marks & Spencer products on Jabong, ensuring that as more customers choose to shop online they can easily purchase the unique style of the M&S range.”
Kalyan Kumar, Chief Merchandising Officer Jabong said, "We now house over 50 international brands, making us the go-to destination in the country, especially for the fashion conscious. The addition of M&S further reinforces our core proposition and commitment to offer consumers in India, the very best in fashion, from across the world."
Foraying into India in 2001, Marks & Spencer made its online debut in the country with Flipkart and Myntra in October 2015. The company has also made supply deals with other players like Amazon and Ajio among others.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Walmart, Metro, McDonald's among India's 10 best workplaces in 2018
- Capillary Technologies Pumps In $20 Million From Investors
- B2B e-commerce startup Udaan raises $50 million from Lightspeed, Yuri Milner
- H&M India To Start Online Business This Year
- Intex Targets 6% Share In AC Market In India
- Toyota Aims Market Domination With Its mid-size sedan 'Yaris'
- Samsung unveils Wind-Free Cooling technology AC's Starting from 50,950
- U Hostels enters India’s alternate accommodation market with premium hostel concept
- Samsung India sets sales goal of over $10 billion this year
- Infibeam shifts business policy in line with 4G wave