Israeli invention transforming Indian diamond business
Te company said, it enables diamond manufacturers and traders to ensure that each individual stone is optimally valued for its ideal sales market.November 22, 2016 | comments ( 0 ) |
The machine was invented by Israel and currently it is undergoing advanced large-scale testing in India.
As reports published by PTI, the new groundbreaking system is likely to be marketed from mid-2017 by Sarine Technologies which has offices in Surat and Mumbai and employs about 450 people.
Tamar Brosh, the spokesperson of the company said, "The system will simplify the clarity grading process and provide accurate and objective mapping of the polished diamond, enhancing consumer trust in each diamond's valuation."
It enables diamond manufacturers and traders to ensure that each individual stone is optimally valued for its ideal sales market, the company said.
Uxi Levami, CEO of the company said, "The technology will revolutionise the way the diamond industry and consumers perceive Clarity grading and transform the polished sourcing and sorting process."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit
- Rural FMCG Market To reach $220 Billion By 2025
- BIBA Opens Its New Store In Ghittorni