Israeli invention transforming Indian diamond business
Te company said, it enables diamond manufacturers and traders to ensure that each individual stone is optimally valued for its ideal sales market.November 22, 2016 | comments ( 0 ) |
The machine was invented by Israel and currently it is undergoing advanced large-scale testing in India.
As reports published by PTI, the new groundbreaking system is likely to be marketed from mid-2017 by Sarine Technologies which has offices in Surat and Mumbai and employs about 450 people.
Tamar Brosh, the spokesperson of the company said, "The system will simplify the clarity grading process and provide accurate and objective mapping of the polished diamond, enhancing consumer trust in each diamond's valuation."
It enables diamond manufacturers and traders to ensure that each individual stone is optimally valued for its ideal sales market, the company said.
Uxi Levami, CEO of the company said, "The technology will revolutionise the way the diamond industry and consumers perceive Clarity grading and transform the polished sourcing and sorting process."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aegon Life explores fintech and e-commerce platforms to sell policies
- Trent Hypermarket plans to open 50 retail stores, distribution centre in Hyderabad
- Pepe Jeans looks to foray into innerwear segment
- Future Group aims at 50 Central stores by year end
- Amazon India partners with Nuoaura for pan-India stationery supplies
- Alibaba and Tencent among new investors pouring $10 billion into China Unicom: Sources
- Cabinet approves India-Australia MoU on coorporation in textile sectors
- FreeCharge partners with digital entertainment companies to provide digital payment solutions to users
- Venture Catalysts to open offices in Lucknow, Kolkata and Nagpur in July
- GJF to launch Adhigam software to assist jewellers migrating to GST regime