Honor 9 Lite goes stockless in 6 minute sale on Flipkart
The 5.65-inch Honor 9 Lite has dual front and rear cameras and runs Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0.February 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Honor 9 Lite, a device launched by a large handset company Huawei's under its sub-brand Honor, was sold out in a highest ever six minute online open booking time on Flipkart.
P Sanjeev, Vice President, Sales, Huawei Consumer Business Group said, "Despite fierce competition and almost a month from the first sale date, the device has received such a phenomenon response from the consumers.a
He added, "The response reiterates the belief of consumers for Honor in providing feature-rich devices at aggressive prices.
The 5.65-inch Honor 9 Lite has dual front and rear cameras and runs Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0.
The quad-camera smartphone has been prized Rs 10,999 (32 GB variant) and Rs 14,999 (64 GB variant).
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Walmart, Metro, McDonald's among India's 10 best workplaces in 2018
- Capillary Technologies Pumps In $20 Million From Investors
- B2B e-commerce startup Udaan raises $50 million from Lightspeed, Yuri Milner
- H&M India To Start Online Business This Year
- Intex Targets 6% Share In AC Market In India
- Toyota Aims Market Domination With Its mid-size sedan 'Yaris'
- Samsung unveils Wind-Free Cooling technology AC's Starting from 50,950
- U Hostels enters India’s alternate accommodation market with premium hostel concept
- Samsung India sets sales goal of over $10 billion this year
- Infibeam shifts business policy in line with 4G wave