Home Retail to launch Argos business in India `within two weeks` – CEO
Terry Duddy, CEO, Home Retail Group PLC (HRG), declared the launch of its Argos chain in India in the next two weeks following in the footsteps of other UK retailers who have expanded into the countr
October 25, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals
- AION Capital in talks to buy stake in Future Group Holding Co
- Paytm to launch payments bank next week, names Renu Satti as its new CEO
- Panasonic India teams up with TCS to set up innovation Centre
- Espirit may soon open bricks and mortar stores in India
- Raymond launches â€˜Khadi by Raymondâ€™
- Paysense raises $5.3 million in Series A Funding