Hidesign to open 30 stores abroad
The leather accessory chain, Hidesign plans to open 30 stores abroad with an investment of $6 mil. The planned geographical distribution includes five in South Africa, six in Russia, eight in China, t
October 15, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Shahid Kapoor gets 'Best Entrepreneur Award'
- VIP Industries expand its presence in Jammu & Kashmir
- CaratLane launches its first store in Ghaziabad
- JD.com plans to develop heavy-weight delivery drones
- Walmart India gives training to supplier partners on new GST regime
- Paytm targets 500 billion users by 2020
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals