Hidesign to open 30 stores abroad
The leather accessory chain, Hidesign plans to open 30 stores abroad with an investment of $6 mil. The planned geographical distribution includes five in South Africa, six in Russia, eight in China, t
October 15, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Samsung Brings World's First 'wind-free' Air Conditioner To India
- Uflex To Invest Rs 1,700 Crore In Uttar Pradesh Manufacturing Unit
- Amazon, Flipkart Up For Boosting Online Jewellery, Adds Features to the Segment
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions Announces 250 cr Investment At UP Investors Summit 2018
- Walmart, Metro, McDonald's among India's 10 best workplaces in 2018
- Capillary Technologies Pumps In $20 Million From Investors
- B2B e-commerce startup Udaan raises $50 million from Lightspeed, Yuri Milner
- H&M India To Start Online Business This Year
- Intex Targets 6% Share In AC Market In India
- Toyota Aims Market Domination With Its mid-size sedan 'Yaris'