HUL enters list of top-five most valued cos
The company's market valuation went up by Rs 3,903.46 crore to Rs 3,04,960.46 crore.April 12, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
FMCG major Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) has entered the top-five list of most valued companies in India, with a market capitalisation (m-cap) of over Rs 3 lakh crore.
Shares of the company ended at Rs 1,408.90 today, up 1.29 per cent on BSE. Intra-day, it jumped 2 per cent to Rs 1,420 -- its 52-week high.
At NSE, shares of the company rose by 1.26 per cent to settle at Rs 1,409.15.
The company's market valuation went up by Rs 3,903.46 crore to Rs 3,04,960.46 crore. HUL stood at fifth position in the overall market cap ranking on BSE.
In terms of equity volume, 1.50 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over 10 lakh shares changed hands at NSE during the day.
Reliance Industries Ltd is the country's most valued firm with a m-cap of Rs 5,88,520.75 crore, followed by TCS (Rs 5,77,253.42 crore), HDFC Bank (Rs 4,97,284.17 crore), ITC (Rs 3,23,169.73 crore) and HUL.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Ace Turtle aims to enable Rs 1,000 cr sales on its platform
- Somany Ceramics' first plant in Andhra Pradesh to be ready in December
- Whirlpool Appoints Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput As Brand Ambassadors
- Berger Paints To Install Integrated UP Paint Plant With Rs 200 Investment
- Bata India Ropes In Kriti Sanon As New Brand Ambassador
- Motorola opens 25 'Moto Hubs' in North-East
- Diljit Dosanjh becomes face of fashion brand fbb
- PrettySecrets Aims To Double Offline Retail Presence By Year End
- Kim Kardashian To Launch Lingerie, Shapewear Line
- Singer Katy Perry Launches Fruit-scented Sandal Collection