H&M sets footprint in Russia
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko. The Swedish retailer has rented about 2,300 square meters in the shopping mall and plans to open on Nov. 5. In 2010 a store with an area of more than 2,000 square meters is planned to open in the Stockmann Nevsky Center retail complex. The Stockmann center is currently under construction on the corner of Nevsky Prospekt and Ulitsa Vosstaniya. The arrival of such a popular brand will increase competition, as other market players will begin to promote their labels more actively. H&M’s turnover is estimated at $8,000 to $10,000 per square meter per year, and rent at $600 per square meter per year.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- TCS Bags 5 Years Deal With Marks & Spencer
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits
- Toy Maker Lego Teams Up With Tencent
- Safal Opens Six New Retail Outlets In Odisha
- Shoppers Stop Allots Rs 179.26 Crore Shares To Amazon
- Bike Sharing Company OFO Plans To Team Up With Paytm
- Godrej Appliances To Expand Shirwal Plant