H&M sets footprint in Russia
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko. The Swedish retailer has rented about 2,300 square meters in the shopping mall and plans to open on Nov. 5. In 2010 a store with an area of more than 2,000 square meters is planned to open in the Stockmann Nevsky Center retail complex. The Stockmann center is currently under construction on the corner of Nevsky Prospekt and Ulitsa Vosstaniya. The arrival of such a popular brand will increase competition, as other market players will begin to promote their labels more actively. H&M’s turnover is estimated at $8,000 to $10,000 per square meter per year, and rent at $600 per square meter per year.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail’s Van Heusen Innerwear & Athleisure embarks on a National expansion plan
- Mobile vans to educate traders about GST
- Online shopping firm dupes woman of Rs 13 lakh
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales this year
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Tablez India launches first stores of Springfield and Women'Secret in Bangalore
- Bata looks to expand into Tier III and Tier IV markets
- Essel Finance signs Business Transfer Agreement with Intec Capital
- MobiKwik ties-up with Samsung Pay for one-tap payments on select devices