H&M sets footprint in Russia
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko.
September 30, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The first Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) store in St. Petersburg will open in November in Mega Dybenko. The Swedish retailer has rented about 2,300 square meters in the shopping mall and plans to open on Nov. 5. In 2010 a store with an area of more than 2,000 square meters is planned to open in the Stockmann Nevsky Center retail complex. The Stockmann center is currently under construction on the corner of Nevsky Prospekt and Ulitsa Vosstaniya. The arrival of such a popular brand will increase competition, as other market players will begin to promote their labels more actively. H&M’s turnover is estimated at $8,000 to $10,000 per square meter per year, and rent at $600 per square meter per year.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos , $5 billion away from the world's richest person
- Citrus Pay migrates customers to PayU Money
- Dassault Systèmes adds P&G to its list of 3DEXPERIENCE platform clients
- Craftsvilla looks to grow in-house brands to 30% of its business in next six months
- Alibaba's UCWeb hopes to be the largest content generator and service platform in India
- Alapatt ventures into e-commerce field
- Kalyan Jewellers acquires online jewellery firm Candere
- TataCliQ to foray into newer categories and expanding its brand portfolio
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels