Gucci-fever helps Kering beats sales forecast in Q4
Analysts polled by Inquiry Financial for Reuters had forecast comparable sales growth of 24.3 percent for the fourth quarter.February 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
French luxury goods group Kering has posted better-than-expected sales growth in the fourth quarter after its major brand Gucci recorded another solid performance following a reinvention of the brand.
Kering said sales rose 21.4 percent year-on-year to 4.26 billion euros ($5.25 billion) in the third quarter up 27.4 percent on a comparable basis.
Although the company marked a slight slowdown in revenue growth from a quarter earlier, analysts polled by Inquiry Financial for Reuters had forecast comparable sales growth of 24.3 percent for the fourth quarter.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Walmart, Metro, McDonald's among India's 10 best workplaces in 2018
- Capillary Technologies Pumps In $20 Million From Investors
- B2B e-commerce startup Udaan raises $50 million from Lightspeed, Yuri Milner
- H&M India To Start Online Business This Year
- Intex Targets 6% Share In AC Market In India
- Toyota Aims Market Domination With Its mid-size sedan 'Yaris'
- Samsung unveils Wind-Free Cooling technology AC's Starting from 50,950
- U Hostels enters India’s alternate accommodation market with premium hostel concept
- Samsung India sets sales goal of over $10 billion this year
- Infibeam shifts business policy in line with 4G wave